oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

Severe lack of creative player links or is it just me 

Talksport interview with Warnock he says it'll take a miracle to repeat what he did at Cardiff for us

Surely not another season of not fixing our glaringly obvious problems and thus no goals for a year?

54 minutes ago, Maccarone said:

What's happenned to SDS,Lurker and RAF? 

Any info boys on ins and outs?

Unfortunately you won't hear from sds as he has moved on from the forum due to certain things going on.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Wow 1
3 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

Whatever happened to Vectorboro?

If I remember rightly, he stopped posting after he made up a jokey rumour that people didn't respond well to. All a bit daft in honesty, was a good contributor.

1 hour ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Severe lack of creative player links or is it just me 

Talksport interview with Warnock he says it'll take a miracle to repeat what he did at Cardiff for us

Surely not another season of not fixing our glaringly obvious problems and thus no goals for a year?

I think he's just protecting himself. He said the same in his 10am presser, then went on to say that he backs himself to do something special and that he wouldn't be here if he didn't think we could be aiming for a high placed league finish next season. He also regards what he did at Rotherham as a miracle, and called staying up with boro as his toughest ever job. He might call the prospect of promotion next year a miracle, but he also clearly fancies himself as a miracle worker. 

Seems a bit strange that Warnock admitted today he hoped to have one in by the end of the week but there has been absolutely no rumours or info suggesting we’re close to signing anyone. 

2 minutes ago, CWC said:

Seems a bit strange that Warnock admitted today he hoped to have one in by the end of the week but there has been absolutely no rumours or info suggesting we’re close to signing anyone. 

I think someone said we were talking to Tyler Blacketts representatives. If Johnson signs though that would leave him, Coulson and Bola so maybe overloaded there. Hall came out of the blue.

3 minutes ago, CWC said:

He might prefer to try and work under the radar so nobody else can try hijack whatever deal we are working on. I know that is difficult with social media etc but good if it works. 

Just now, TAPOUT said:

I think someone said we were talking to Tyler Blacketts representatives. If Johnson signs though that would leave him, Coulson and Bola so maybe overloaded there. Hall came out of the blue.

I wonder if we will move bola on. 

1 hour ago, Maccarone said:

What's happenned to SDS,Lurker and RAF? 

Any info boys on ins and outs?

There's loads of ITK people on here now.  Maybe they'll even guess one right at some point 🤸‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)