oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Nice one.  One of the junior NYSD teams I take it?  I used to love playing cricket as a kid, never really played much at all as an adult though for some reason.

Its York District league. He plays u9 and u11, onky 8 though but is fairly decent considering he's so small 😂😂

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

Must just be loving being able to be back out and playing again then after the lockdown.  Would have done my nut in when I was that age having to stay indoors all the time.  I can't get the young uns into cricket, too boring apparently 🙄  Football, Rugby, Tennis, Swimming and a few other things are fine though 👍 

5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Must just be loving being able to be back out and playing again then after the lockdown.  Would have done my nut in when I was that age having to stay indoors all the time.  I can't get the young uns into cricket, too boring apparently 🙄  Football, Rugby, Tennis, Swimming and a few other things are fine though 👍 

In all honesty it has been a nightmare, but for him more than my others. He also plays footy to a decent level, swims, boxes etc. From having no week nights free, he went to it all being free.

The cricket restart has been massive, and academy football is due back after the holidays so hopefully that comes to fruition too. Club football has already started full training again.

He has a genuine chance with cricket if he keeps working hard.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Blanco's Irish but despite that he's sort of ok.

That might be the nicest thing you've ever said about someone on here. You must really like Blanco.

5 minutes ago, Brunners said:

That might be the nicest thing you've ever said about someone on here. You must really like Blanco.

We’re colleagues. I’m the other Gazette reporter 😂😂👍

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, mj south said:

Oh my god, you have a son!!!!!!!!!

The way you've been going on here I thought you were about 17

TBD, we are Smoggies... 17 doesn't seem too old to have a child who can scored a few wickets...

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

A friend of a friend (no relation to George) tells me it involves a lot of dribbling and occasional juggling but not necessarily in that particular order!

Right I'll bare that in mind...Sounds like hard work though

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Changing Times said:

You got the information before the event had actually happened, which is impressive.

As for having too much time on my hands, you told me the thread and the date of the post.  It took me less than 30 secs to find and read it, the only other thing I could do in that amount of time would be to have sex.  Maybe twice.

Take no notice CT, I got your back 

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)