oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

A mate of mine who is originally from Aberdeen has told me that Scott McKenna (cb) is apparently going to sign for us. I have no idea if he's actually ITK or not but thought I'd share it anyways.

Good signing if that's true.

Can’t say I’m that bothered with these players turning us down having never heard of them until last week. 😂

But for just once I want some signings in early so that they are bedded in as early as possible to give us the best possible chance of a good start to the new season. We always manage to **** it up somehow. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, scottpilgrim said:

Trust Warnock all you want, we still have the same useless set up.

Warnock has said he wants Hoilett and the club havent even approached Cardiff.

We start pre season training next week and we cant put two 11s out without playing people out of postion or players with no first team experience.

We are a mess and I have no confidence that Bauser and Gill wont make it worse let alone improve it.

Don't feed the troll........

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Neverbefore said:

Calm down like, the last time warnock managed in this division he had an expensive cardiff side languishing in 14th and they ended up top 6 after he left. Warnock isn't a guarantee of anything - no manager is.

People never see to mention this, everyone is trying to be positive at the moment, wait until we loose a few games.

7 hours ago, Smogzilla said:

A mate of mine who is originally from Aberdeen has told me that Scott McKenna (cb) is apparently going to sign for us. I have no idea if he's actually ITK or not but thought I'd share it anyways.

Can we afford him?

This is from Wiki - Aberdeen rejected an offer of £3.5 million for McKenna from Celtic in August 2018.[11] Later in August, Aberdeen rejected a larger offer from Aston Villa.[12] During the summer 2019 transfer window, Aberdeen rejected offers from Queens Park Rangers and Nottingham Forest for McKenna after he handed in a transfer request.[13]

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)