oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker inย Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then ๐Ÿ˜‚).

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Adamjr9 said:
1 hour ago, Jonny Ingbar said:

I think the reason why he held onto the ball so long was that he was playing in a Pulis team, where there is a big green space between the midfield and attack, which generally means there's nothing much to aim at.

ย 

I'd have him back, I think he'd be a big asset in a Warnock team,

My point exactly

The first time he was here he didn't look too bad but considering his price ticket he should have been something a bit special at this level. On his second time here he underwhelmed to put it mildly. Whether it was tactics or not he looked totally disconnected withย the rest of his team mates.

The holding on of the ball for too long was scary and the fact that he did it repeatedly in his own half in front of his own 18 yard box is the veryย reason why I wouldn't have him back here in a Lucky Bag. He was a liability and a clueless one at that, grossly overvalued with a nightmare agent who in the end saved us a fortune ironically. I'd rather have Guedioura back if we are going to sink to that level, in fact I'd rather have Gestede back come to that, at least he'd be sat crocked in the treatment room where he couldn't do any damage.

• Confused 3
34 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

The first time he was here he didn't look too bad but considering his price ticket he should have been something a bit special at this level. On his second time here he underwhelmed to put it mildly. Whether it was tactics or not he looked totally disconnected withย the rest of his team mates.

The holding on of the ball for too long was scary and the fact that he did it repeatedly in his own half in front of his own 18 yard box is the veryย reason why I wouldn't have him back here in a Lucky Bag. He was a liability and a clueless one at that, grossly overvalued with a nightmare agent who in the end saved us a fortune ironically. I'd rather have Guedioura back if we are going to sink to that level, in fact I'd rather have Gestede back come to that, at least he'd be sat crocked in the treatment room where he couldn't do any damage.

So you rated him then yeah?

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

I'd rather have Mikeal Debeve or an injured Kevin Thompson back.ย 

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Aphex_Boro said:

Besic was quality at this level, saying you would rather have Gestede, Guedioura ect back is absolute insanity.ย 

I would say the loss of Besic bite from our midfield led to us losing so many midfield battle's last season

Just now, xathras said:

I'm glad Lyle Taylor isn't signing for us... He did to Charlton exactly what gestede and Ayala did to us....

ย 

Even worse because Lyle Taylor was their absolute main source of goals. At least we didn't really lose anyone irreplaceable like they did.

• Like 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)