oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

Definitely would want cash plus gibson. Gibson probably has max 5 years left at a high level whereas fry will have 10. Hes also still got the chance to get much better whereas gibson we pretty much know his level. Id say 6-8mil plus gibson would be a great deal for us.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

Just me who wants to keep Fry?

We're on about signing Charlie Goode he's 3 years older than Fry and been playing League 2 

Fry only 22 remember 

Fry was loved on here when we conceded the joint lowest in the league in 18/19

• Like 6

Id much rather keep fry than sell him. But if we were to let him go, getting a ready made replacement and a decent sum of cash would be the way to go, so its fair to discuss and consider 

20 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Definitely would want cash plus gibson. Gibson probably has max 5 years left at a high level whereas fry will have 10. Hes also still got the chance to get much better whereas gibson we pretty much know his level. Id say 6-8mil plus gibson would be a great deal for us.

I like Dael and I'd love him to do well but he's just came off a really poor year, he needs to improve massively to get anywhere near Gibson's level

• Like 1

It feels to me like we are going to be getting some players from overseas. The British free transfers are in the main taking the easy options down south. Fair enough. Often the way with Boro - northern European players seem to do well and like playing here. That's my hope anyway.

We really need to hang on to Fry, but also get Gibson back and pair them up if we can.

With having Grant Hall as well it will keep them all on their toes.

Handy if we want to play three at the back as well.

Should have kept George as well.🤬

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)