oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

5 hours ago, diggerlad07 said:

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Just have no confidence the club will get it over the line. All it takes is one club to match us and our negotiating team start dancing round to the Benny hill theme.

• Haha 4
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

He singled him our in his zoom post match, maybe even pre match, multiple times I just can't find the write ups where it's quoted in writing. The games Warnock took him off were all defeats where he changed shape by taking Saville out to try and get back in the games except for Stoke where he was hooked in the 81st I think he's a shoe-in next season.

He's almost an ideal Warnock player I think anyone who isn't fitting him into our midfield in our predicted lineup come September is mad. Out of those 8 games under Warnock I saw more from Sav than any game under Woodgate and besides his first couple for Pulis I thought ok he wasn't exceptional but he did a job up and down left the fancy stuff to McNair who was so wasteful it was unbelievable.

If Saville can't get double figure goals, or close to, in a full season under Warnock as a centre midfielder then we can write him off but right now his market value's meh and it can't go much lower I see more upside with him and his value when next summer comes around than keeping McNair.

100% agree Sav will be a big player under warnock.  Him hopefully Williams and tav/Wing/am that midfield looks decent enough dare I say pritty good. 

At times this forum pisses me off with the arguing and pettiness, but you have to admit that we are a resourceful bunch of *** when we pull together to find out who two mysterious people are 😂😂😂 

I bladdy lav it !!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Is it just me who thinks it would be a bit weird to employ an agency to find you players and then for them to presumably recommend their players, who they would then be representing in the contract talks with you?  I really miss the days when I could be all cynical and that 🤐

• Like 2
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)