oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

Sorry guys, but I have just checked and the information I received was correct and we tried to hijack the Bristol city deal at the last minute.

Fee was more or less agreed but obviously Williams fancied Bristol Over us. 

I will hold off posting until the news is about to come out in future.

My apologises guys.

Ps Not surprised players are choosing other clubs over us after the season we had just had and we are not offering bigger wages over other clubs like we have in the past. Going to struggle to attract players these days and I think the club needs to alter their ego thinking that players are desperate to play for this football club. - Although I have received more information that we are set to sign someone else in next 24-48hrs but no name given as of yet.

• Like 9
  • Sad 2
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

Sorry guys, but I have just checked and the information I received was correct and we tried to hijack the Bristol city deal at the last minute.

My apologises guys.

Ps Not surprised players are choosing other clubs over us after the season we had just had and we are not offering bigger wages over other clubs like we have in the past. Going to struggle to attract players these days and I think the club needs to alter their ego thinking that players are desperate to play for this football club. - Although I have received more information that we are set to sign someone else in next 24-48hrs but no name given as of yet.

Hey mate, no need to apologise. These things happen, especially with Bausor at the helm

• Like 3

I said deals done for Gibson and Williams. That interest in Goode had cooled.

My info is that Gibson is a done deal and  Williams was in the clubs eyes. Something has changed obviously. Either my source was over embellishing or more likely that something happened to change things. Agent moving goalpost. Bristol City offering more money or structured payments differently. Them offering a longer contract to Williams who changed his mind. These things do happen. Granted makes it look like my info was rubbish but I said what I’d been told.

Interest in Goode had cooled. Maybe that’s because we weren’t prepared to go to the million pound mark. 

However our main loan target is Roberts. We are interested in jack clarke at Spurs and Murphy.

Murphy very unlikely as things stand. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

My apologises guys.

I'm guessing maybe Ben Gibson or Kevin Stewart?

8 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

My apologises guys.

Move on from Williams although i was looking forward to a Stewart/Williams Midfield Clayton Leadbitter MK2.  Set to sign someone else, my bet is that CB free agent who was playing in Poland.

8 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

My info is that Gibson is a done deal and  Williams was in the clubs eyes. Something has changed obviously. Either my source was over embellishing or more likely that something happened to change things. Agent moving goalpost. Bristol City offering more money or structured payments differently. Them offering a longer contract to Williams who changed his mind. These things do happen. Granted makes it look like my info was rubbish but I said what I’d been told.

Interest in Goode had cooled. Maybe that’s because we weren’t prepared to go to the million pound mark. 

However our main loan target is Roberts. We are interested in jack clarke at Spurs and Murphy.

Oneboro seems to disagree with you regarding Gibson. Says he's off to Forest. 

By the way, when did our website become an official news source? 😂

Screenshot_2020-08-20-10-47-22-19.jpg

1 minute ago, scotty189 said:

Move on from Williams although i was looking forward to a Stewart/Williams Midfield Clayton Leadbitter MK2.  Set to sign someone else, my bet is that CB free agent who was playing in Poland.

Who? Must have missed this link!

5 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

Pop Tv Bb21 GIF by Big Brother After Dark

13 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

My apologises guys.

Maybe he read this forum and saw the posts slagging him off

• Haha 1

I think Stewart would suit what we need more than Williams to be fair. And he's a Free Agent.

He'd be the type of midfielder we've needed since Clayton started to dwindle. A tactical reader of the game who can break up opposition shapes both in and out of possession. The sort of player I can imagine thriving under Warnock too, becoming the lynchpin of his system.

• Like 3
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)