oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Robin Johnson said:

Lowe agreed terms with Swansea, Millwall and Preston- just a fee needed to be agreed with the administrators 

We should be in for him, he was fantastic at Portsmouth, has a season under his belt in the championship now so will be ready to kick on. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

We should be in for him, he was fantastic at Portsmouth, has a season under his belt in the championship now so will be ready to kick on. 

Bar one anomaly against one of the worst teams I've ever seen play in the Championship last season, his performance was pretty dire all year. He'd have to take a massive step forward to be any use to us IMO.

9 minutes ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

We'd struggle to find better in this country for 750k imo, think he'll thrive at Swansea like 

You've spent days whinging about us signing mediocre English players and you're now advocating exactly that. He had a poor season except for one game.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Duvel said:

I hope that's not true, can't see anything good out of a player reading a fans forum. We all have our own opinions but there's absolute nonsense spouted on Internet forums as well. In reality we couldn't lace the boots of the worst Boro players either if we ever got the chance 😂

Ideally you'd hope Gibson would take a look here. We'd quickly become the best run club in the world.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

One aspect I find of concern, Warnock alluded to the fact all of our players were available. To date it appears we’ve had mild interest in Paddy, ( I guess Fry possibly)and that seems to be about it! I guess it tells you all about our squad, how desirable they are and how many other options are deemed better prospects 

7 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

It's worrying that we've not been linked to a single attacking player since the Moore failure.

All centre backs and defensive midfielders.

Gwion Edwards, Jacob Murphy, Lyndon Dykes, and Jordan Peruzza all linked in the media since Moore.

8 minutes ago, Will said:

You've spent days whinging about us signing mediocre English players and you're now advocating exactly that. He had a poor season except for one game.

Yeah but as the brexit club we're only going to be looking in England until something behind the scenes changes, Lowe for a cut price be a decent signing 

Also I'd put money on it being a myth that he only had one good game

1 minute ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

Yeah but as the brexit club we're only going to be looking in England until something behind the scenes changes, Lowe for a cut price be a decent signing 

Also I'd put money on it being a myth that he only had one good game

well that was poor timing  given the link that was posted just before you 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

It's worrying that we've not been linked to a single attacking player since the Moore failure.

All centre backs and defensive midfielders.

This is Warnock we are talking about,would he know an attacking player if he crept up behind him and bit him on his bum. 😉

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)