oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

2 minutes ago, NWOTLLAMS said:

I watch a lot of football and have seen him a few times, not a player I think we need 

I’ve never seen him described as a cart horse or seen any traits that would put him in that bracket. Fair enough referring to Moore as one as I think he is, but not Woodrow.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

Let's just get some signings completed. We've got the best manager of all time in this league. The most promotions and is known for picking up good deals whether it be free's or players on the cheap. It's all about building a stable squad and after the exodus at the end of the last season it's exactly what we need. If Warnock wants a player then we need to get that player for him.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

If the Barnsley player is Brown, and given that Coulson has been used as a winger on numerous times, could these signings allow us to play Warnock's favoured 433, or at least rotate to it mid game if 352 isnt working?

Stoj/New GK

Spence Fry Hall Marv

Morsy

McNair Savile

Brown Fletcher/Ass Coulson

I mean, it's not great but if that's the shape he prefers....

2 hours ago, OldManGravz said:

If the Barnsley player is Brown, and given that Coulson has been used as a winger on numerous times, could these signings allow us to play Warnock's favoured 433, or at least rotate to it mid game if 352 isnt working?

Stoj/New GK

Spence Fry Hall Marv

Morsy

McNair Savile

Brown Fletcher/Ass Coulson

I mean, it's not great but if that's the shape he prefers....

Don't think we have the Full Backs for 4-3-3 still... Perhaps Bola, but we'd struggle on the right. Spence/Dijksteel are both more forward minded - same with Coulson/Johnson. It would essentially be 2-3-2-3!

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)