oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ElDaftardo said:

Take this with a pinch of salt because I know nothing at all about the bloke but while I was in hospital recovering from surgery I overheard 2 guys talking about this mystery Charlton player we were supposed to be looking at.. Jason Pearce and warnock previously managed him at Leeds and wants him at boro... Has anyone else heard about it?

Jason Pearce makes alot of sense in that he's a left footed CB who Warnock knows very well and would be another captain to add to the mix of 'leaders' we seem to be gathering.

On the other hand he's already protecting Hall by putting him in the middle putting another slow defender who's 32 especially on Johnson's side would be risky.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

If he can perform that kind of link up every week either from the start or off the bench he'll do great. If you set aside the 'x factor' a player like he has of perceived potential lost/not shown to this point the lads a 6 foot 4 striker with decent Ligue 1 experience who can hold the ball up. 

I am very interested if this stops our interest in Zohore and what type of striker we target as the 4th, I'd go for someone with pace and energy myself.

We just need to sign the #7 and #22 now 😄 

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

Kilman please, a great ball playing and composed footballer. 

Asked a few Wolves fans down here about him. The general consensus was "... Meh."

Obviously doesn't mean he'd be "meh" at this level though.

Just now, Tuns said:

Don't suppose anyone would so kind to give me a quick update where we're at with signings and rumours ? 

Bettinelli is done and a pic has leaked.

Sanogo is either done and training or taking his medical tomorrow, either way that looks a go too.

San morsy is very much on, he is very keen.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Tuns said:

Don't suppose anyone would so kind to give me a quick update where we're at with signings and rumours ? 

Bettinelli done, but not announced.

Morsy reportedly completed tomorrow.

Sango reportedly imminent.

Stubbs has left for Fleetwood on a permenant deal

• Like 1
Just now, johnhorse said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned - sky sports news have just mentioned that Nathaniel Mendez-Laing has been sacked by Cardiff.. didn’t hear the reason why but I guess Warnock might well be interested? 

drink driving was mentioned earlier in the thread, 2 people seriously injured, if thats the case he may be facing jail time. 

Just now, johnhorse said:

Wow - that’s a no go then. 

though nothing is confirmed, some people are saying noncing, some saying drugs, whatever it is must be quite serious to be terminated with immediate effect, also hes deleted all of his social media.  

As discussed the other day morsey was here all weekend Warnock met him over the weekend at rockcliffe. Club very confident will be completed soon left Sunday/ Monday, sanogo did 1st part of medical over seas,  but both him and his agent have been isolating. 2nd part tomorrow., club got annoyed when he agreed but club got suspicous his agent was still touting him around. Woodrow 1 of 4 clubs had offer agreed for him, will only go to a team he will start and not bench warm for and wants to stay north believe he’s from Harrogate.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

As discussed the other day morsey was here all weekend Warnock met him over the weekend at rockcliffe. Club very confident will be completed soon left Sunday/ Monday, sanogo did 1st part of medical over seas,  but both him and his agent have been isolating. 2nd part tomorrow., club got annoyed when he agreed but club got suspicous his agent was still touting him around. Woodrow 1 of 4 clubs had offer agreed for him, will only go to a team he will start and not bench warm for and wants to stay north believe he’s from Harrogate.

He’s a London lad Woodrow like but can see him wanting to stay up here if he’s settled for sure 

• Like 2
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)