oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

fmttm is about as reliable as Dong Gook was on a cold night at the riverside

Worst of the Boro forums IMO now it used to be ace 

I'm glad we're moving for Morsy officially now getting a holding mid is crucial for us, other clubs have done this with Wigan it took Wednesday 2-3 bids until they got one accepted for Windass I think it was the same with Lowe.

Shouldn't be hard if the player is pushing like it seems he is he hasn't had a pre season really so probably be ideal to get him done for the Barnsley game next week.

17 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

That Twitter account seems a bit strange even though it's affiliated with Sky Sports.

Saying he's not sure what the offer was and he's just guessing that Wigan won't accept it.

I agree, never seen him before either.

2 hours ago, Jamie-H said:

If he can perform that kind of link up every week either from the start or off the bench he'll do great. If you set aside the 'x factor' a player like he has of perceived potential lost/not shown to this point the lads a 6 foot 4 striker with decent Ligue 1 experience who can hold the ball up. 

I am very interested if this stops our interest in Zohore and what type of striker we target as the 4th, I'd go for someone with pace and energy myself.

I suspect Woodrow, the guy we're reputed to be after from Burnley, will fill that position if things work out.

1 hour ago, BoroJake said:

What are the club waiting for with bettinelli? Wonder if they plan to announce a couple tomorrow at the same time

The last detail was the negotiation with Fulham over what percentage of his wage we will pay. 

3 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

The last detail was the negotiation with Fulham over what percentage of his wage we will pay. 

well they were confident enough about it to have already taken the "he's signed" picture, so this would surprise me.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

well they were confident enough about it to have already taken the "he's signed" picture, so this would surprise me.

Apparently it was very close yesterday so assume it got sorted last night / this morning. It was the last sticking point though.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

He is behind. Still haven't finalised details though. Player has to push a bit harder for it, but hes all set

Hmm cryptic. How can Morsy push harder? Surely administrators will decide if bid is acceptable? 

3 minutes ago, TheHolgate said:

Hmm cryptic. How can Morsy push harder? Surely administrators will decide if bid is acceptable? 

Think it's a player power thing again. If he flat out refuses to play until they sell him, they may cut their losses and sell lower.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)