oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

4 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I get what you are saying since he is coming here but would you tip your hat at say McNair if he forced Gibson to accept a deal? I’m not loving this player power thing. Wigan is obviously a different situation though. 

I hate player power but this seems very different to a typical situation even if you look at his twitter feed it's nothing but well wishes to teammate after teammate as they've left throughout the summer and there hasn't been a hint of him kicking a fuss or even angling for a move I think he just hit his breaking point when they tried to hardball our offer I imagine the conversation Sky are reporting he had with administrators in the past 24 hours was lively to say the least.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I get what you are saying since he is coming here but would you tip your hat at say McNair if he forced Gibson to accept a deal? I’m not loving this player power thing. Wigan is obviously a different situation though. 

To be fair to him, he is 29 and in the prime of his career. He won't want to be spending it in league 1 when he can play in the championship

9 minutes ago, Borodane said:

As in he is not professional enough or there is doubt about his natural talent?

Not professional enough. Has had a few warnings from managers here. Hopefully he’s sorted himself out, personally I think he’s got a lot of talent. 

3 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

@Lurker is Sanogo still on? And is our interest in Woodrow genuine like Raf says? 

Sanogo just a long medical due to previous injuries 

Don’t know on Woodrow. Makes sense though 

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Yeah. He doesn't owe wigan anything imo been a great leader and player for them so he deserves to play at a decent level. I meant the admins were *** about, its normal for players to push the want to leave or deals just die 

17 minutes ago, Borodane said:

If we'd got relegated and it was a player who categorically should not be playing in league 1, that is exactly what I would expect them to do, yes.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Brunners said:

If we'd got relegated and it was a player who categorically should not be playing in league 1, that is exactly what I would expect them to do, yes.

like most of us understood that the TLF had to move after relegation and didn't begrudge him the move to Athletico

9 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Not professional enough. Has had a few warnings from managers here. Hopefully he’s sorted himself out, personally I think he’s got a lot of talent. 

I just don’t get that. There are countless of players that have wanted their talent and ended up in lower league obscurity. Christ, the monumental waster that is Ravel Morrison was here just a few months ago. You’d think young players would learn from that and pull themselves together. If they can’t do that then there is no point in wasting time and resources on them. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I just don’t get that. There are countless of players that have wanted their talent and ended up in lower league obscurity. Christ, the monumental waster that is Ravel Morrison was here just a few months ago. You’d think young players would learn from that and pull themselves together. If they can’t do that then there is no point in wasting time and resources on them. 

really needs to go out on loan again , was doing well before the season ended.  

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

It’s not as simple as that. Having a job we view as a ‘dream job’ and a good salary doesn’t make you immune from the temptations or struggles in life. 

• Like 2
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)