oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Tarmo said:

How? When’s the last time Coulson had a good game or done anything of note? Last season was hardly a while ago 

even though Spence struggled a bit defensively against Watford (yes I know as a rwb defending should be his priority) he was still causing problems with his runs, that ball he put across the box was begging to be put away.

I feel a bit for Coulson, and he was in unfamiliar position yesterday but he’s shown nothing for ages either going forward or defensively. Hopefully soon he gets a chance on at LWB where it’s a bit more natural to him.

He’s barely played since Warnock came in though has he. That’s my point, how can you talk about him being in bad form when he’s hardly played in the last 6 months and his one recent appearance was out of position. It’s harsh as I said. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Not from me, but Greek media reporting Chuba Akpom been sold to us for around £3m 🤣🤣

Pacy and physical and direct. Adds something a bit different. Hopefully will work out well. 

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)