oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

2 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Can see us going for Etheridge at Cardiff now, Warnock loved him but is now 2nd choice 

I still find that really weird, having gone to school with Neil. Think it would be the first time I'd ever supported someone I played in the school team with briefly...

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

Etheridge would certainly fill the pretty boy void that would be left in the squad if George departs.

He has previously done modelling work for underwear. I'll just leave a link here on the off chance its relevant to anyones interests. 👀

https://www.google.com/search?q=neil+etheridge+underwear+model&client=ms-android-samsung-gs-rev1&prmd=inv&sxsrf=ALeKk02M0cj8o5AbT0jvySqs-g2Zx26cRQ:1597059490052&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwibltucxpDrAhWhuXEKHTnEBAcQ_AUoAXoECAsQAQ&cshid=1597059500828&biw=360&bih=619&dpr=3

7 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Etheridge would certainly fill the pretty boy void that would be left in the squad if George departs.

He has previously done modelling work for underwear. I'll just leave a link here on the off chance its relevant to anyones interests. 👀

https://www.google.com/search?q=neil+etheridge+underwear+model&client=ms-android-samsung-gs-rev1&prmd=inv&sxsrf=ALeKk02M0cj8o5AbT0jvySqs-g2Zx26cRQ:1597059490052&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwibltucxpDrAhWhuXEKHTnEBAcQ_AUoAXoECAsQAQ&cshid=1597059500828&biw=360&bih=619&dpr=3

This might be a bit much for Brunners from the above post... 😂

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Can see us going for Etheridge at Cardiff now, Warnock loved him but is now 2nd choice 

Would be a good signing, didnt know he was second choice mind.  Etheridge, Holliet double anouncement anyone ?

Also the Northern Echo’s credibility is rapidly dropping in my eyes. Claimed we were totally passed Moore and then the minute another outlet claimed we were back in they shamelessly jumped on the band wagon with no mention of their previous viewpoint. 

Burnley won't be able to sell or loan him to Norwich if he doesn't want to go. I wonder what happens if Burnley say Norwich or nowt whilst he's saying Boro or nowt. Will Burnley not shift their position to get the wages off their books? Will Gibson happily throw away a third year of his career? I suspect Gibson might be the first to budge if that goes to the wire but it depends how willing Norwich are to wait.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/18640521.norwich-rivalling-middlesbrough-ben-gibson-deal/

He's on 45k a week we're only offering 15k at most so Norwich will simply put up 30k wages and get him by being the biggest payer seems more than a reasonable state of play to be honest, also claim we are actually in talks with Cardiff, I think a national made a similar claim, about signing Hoilett clearly it's beyond interest.

Goode instead of Gibson makes sense but only if Northampton climb down from a million, Echo are a little sketchy at the minute though they were adamant about Jordan Jones and Gibson being prime targets while the Gazette have poured cold water on Gibson because of the finances all month and outside of the Echo and Scotland no ones mentioned us and Jones.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)