oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

I must waste a couple hours a day on here hoping for some itk information. Cant be that much itk because no ones said anything for ages. Dont think ive seen someone predict a signing for years. Could be wrong but did someone even mention hall was signing intil maonstream media was....instead im reading people argue all day about players that arnt even gonna sign. And before that it was full of FFP. 😴😴

2 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

SDS was the most regular ITK poster with Lurker, Raf and DL adding their contribution, so now he’s gone it’s mainly debates on potential links and petty arguments 

5 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

I must waste a couple hours a day on here hoping for some itk information. Cant be that much itk because no ones said anything for ages. Dont think ive seen someone predict a signing for years. Could be wrong but did someone even mention hall was signing intil maonstream media was....instead im reading people argue all day about players that arnt even gonna sign. And before that it was full of FFP. 😴😴

There's nothing happening anyway, the market is at an impasse. There's no money, lower league clubs are reluctant to sell due to new wage caps, free agents can't find clubs due to the massive dip in wages available and clubs are reluctant to sell because they can't afford to buy.

Sorry lads but this is the new reality

I note on official website the first team section has been updated as Grant Halls name has been added but what is interesting is Friend and Johnsons profiles are still on there. I am probs reading too much in to that mind...

4 hours ago, Smogzilla said:

I'm sure they share information when they can. You can't just summon them like they're a genie or something 🤣

Thats what this forum needs....some kind of mascot lamp. Why hasnt anybody thought of that before?

With regards to transfers - im not panicking. I honestly dont think the players we do have are that bad and Warnock could get 5 cubscouts, a couple of wild dogs and a manequin and turn them into an organised unit. The players being sood now are being sold because the offer is at a level the selling club views as acceptable/the best they will get. If they dont want to sell the player this price is likely to be higher and to be honest the clubs at the top end of each league generally buy the better players that clubs didnt want to sell but had to for the cash. Have patience and wait for the forward chain to start moving.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, ChipBarrington said:

With regards to transfers - im not panicking. I honestly dont think the players we do have are that bad and Warnock could get 5 cubscouts, a couple of wild dogs and a manequin and turn them into an organised unit. The players being sood now are being sold because the offer is at a level the selling club views as acceptable/the best they will get. If they dont want to sell the player this price is likely to be higher and to be honest the clubs at the top end of each league generally buy the better players that clubs didnt want to sell but had to for the cash. Have patience and wait for the forward chain to start moving.

Calm down like, the last time warnock managed in this division he had an expensive cardiff side languishing in 14th and they ended up top 6 after he left. Warnock isn't a guarantee of anything - no manager is.

3 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

So this week we have been turned down by both Amos and Moore. Wonder who the new target's are

you could look at it that way, or you could say the favourite won in both races....never thought we had the edge

A mate of mine who is originally from Aberdeen has told me that Scott McKenna (cb) is apparently going to sign for us. I have no idea if he's actually ITK or not but thought I'd share it anyways.

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)