oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

Boubacarr Sanneh is apparently allowed to leave Anderlecht on a free as they need to ease their wages, He was an absolute monster in Denmark before being sold to Anderlecht for 8 million Euros. Almost immediatly the manager and DoF left and the new manager didn't fancy him. Had two loan spells in Turkey and another Belgian club. Very quick and strong. Think he would suit the Championship very well with his attributes. I'd imagine @SmogDane will agree as he played for his team 😉 

• Like 2
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

To all the people thinking this will be a bad window for us:

I honestly think we will get enough bodies in - As it stands we have 17 senior members in the squad including 3 keepers and Browne and Bola.  Then we have some youngsters who can fill in, but I think that a maximum of 5 players will get minutes this season, Wood, Walker, Stubbs and maybe 2 more .. AND that is, if they don't get loaned out .. 

Friend and Johnson might sign new contracts

So we HAVE to get players in .. 

And I honestly think our defence will be fixed first, and then this might be the season, where we might finally sign a winger... a genuine winger. 

At least 4 more players in, if you ask me!

How many do YOU think we will sign?

Which of the youngsters do YOU think will get minutes for the first team this year and who will have their break through?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Boubacarr Sanneh is apparently allowed to leave Anderlecht on a free as they need to ease their wages, He was an absolute monster in Denmark before being sold to Anderlecht for 8 million Euros. Almost immediatly the manager and DoF left and the new manager didn't fancy him. Had two loan spells in Turkey and another Belgian club. Very quick and strong. Think he would suit the Championship very well with his attributes. I'd imagine @SmogDane will agree as he played for his team 😉 

Oh yeah - He is a really strong player .. Really good .. He reminds me a bit of Ugo Ehiogu

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

To all the people thinking this will be a bad window for us:

I honestly think we will get enough bodies in - As it stands we have 17 senior members in the squad including 3 keepers and Browne and Bola.  Then we have some youngsters who can fill in, but I think that a maximum of 5 players will get minutes this season, Wood, Walker, Stubbs and maybe 2 more .. AND that is, if they don't get loaned out .. 

Friend and Johnson might sign new contracts

So we HAVE to get players in .. 

And I honestly think our defence will be fixed first, and then this might be the season, where we might finally sign a winger... a genuine winger. 

At least 4 more players in, if you ask me!

How many do YOU think we will sign?

Which of the youngsters do YOU think will get minutes for the first team this year and who will have their break through?

I agree, another 4 through the door. Another CB (probably Goode), a striker, a playmaker (either on the wing or a number 10) and then someone to strengthen  midfield as i think McNair will be off.

I think we will see the emergence of Browne and Dijksteel  this year (Maybe even Bola) as they will have had time to work with a real man manager in Warnock who will no doubt get  everything he can out of them.

With regards to young talent id like to see Stubbs and Wood get a chance at the back at some point (not at the same time), Hackney and maybe a Folarin or a Brown in the cup games.

46 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Is that some kind of aubergine 🍆 dish?

2 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

That’s a pretty good support slot, did his band go on to greater things?,

He tells me the story that the Shamen's management wanted to sign them but my Dad's band wouldn't change their image. 

They charted with one song in the late 80s but I think that's because my gran bought them all.

4 minutes ago, KeithLambsFaxMachine said:

He must have given the least convincing drugs-chat of any parent.

Haha well whatever he said/did it must have worked as I have never touched alcohol/drugs in my near 37 years.

• Like 1
Just now, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

We were linked with Kilmarnock's Left Back Greg Taylor before weren't we, 2nd choice at Celtic now

Aaron Hickey from Hearts? 

Aaron Hickey from Hearts looks a brilliant prospect. Plays lb and Rb but unfortunately it was either of them mate sorry.

4 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Aaron Hickey from Hearts looks a brilliant prospect. Plays lb and Rb but unfortunately it was either of them mate sorry.

No idea then

Daft quid on Aidy White

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)