oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

11 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Sorry @mj south. I did not see your post but we are seemingly making the same point regarding @scottpilgrim post. 

Yes totally agree with what you put, looks like we were commenting at the same time.

There are issues and spaces to be filled in the squad but pre season hasn't even started yet so there's plenty of time to sort things out

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

Its a shame if Friend goes but I wish him well. He has been a fantastic loyal servant but all things come to an end in football.

Reality is that Karanka ill be awarded an OBE (Out Before Easter) when Birmingham struggle once again due to the incompetent senior management destroying the Club yet again.

• Like 1
Just now, whitey said:

We need hignett and barmby in coaching staff those sexy *** knew how to smash a ball in a net, unpopular opionion but juhninhio ruined boro

image.gif.b2146d2113c119ba1d035e311bed2708.gif

15 minutes ago, whitey said:

We need hignett and barmby in coaching staff those sexy *** knew how to smash a ball in a net, unpopular opionion but juhninhio ruined boro

Some one kick him out 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, LewisBoroPalfrey said:

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-birmingham-city-set-to-sign-middlesbrough-favourite-after-he-rejects-new-deal/

Not sure if this has been posted but claims Friend's rejected a new contract and move to Aitor's Birmingham

Good.  One mistake avoided for us although it would be better if we were the ones doing the avoiding I suppose.

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

He hasn't said anything, I imagine the day has got away from him, we can but wait.

Maybe he hasn’t said anything because there’s nothing noteworthy to report. Season is less than a month away and we still haven’t strengthened or addressed any of our issues. Worrying. 

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)