oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Brunners said:

No, you wouldn't, that's the point, you'd be seen alive on the camel!

Yeah fair point. But is this camel proven at this level? How old is it? How many lumps has it got?

28 minutes ago, Tuns said:

I'd take the Ferrari and die in style. 

Wouldn't be seen dead on a camel 

No fell off one once cracked my brand new Ray Bans Not popular here

16 minutes ago, Tuns said:

Yeah fair point. But is this camel proven at this level? How old is it? How many lumps has it got?

Between you and me one hump but keep it to yourself as no doubt someone will be on soon complaining about getting a Dromedary when Bactrians offer far more humps.

• Haha 1

Also you get more miles to the gallon from a camel...they are much cheaper to insure, no-one is going to steal it out of your drive and if you train it right, you can get it to bring you home from the pub without the risk of being stopped by the boys in blue....mind you, they are absolutely useless at fetching slippers and even worse at rolling over and playing dead

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

20200729_135535.thumb.png.117038916770ab85a3524cc961080def.png

Only 24 and 6ft 5".

I imagine Ronnie Jepson has recommended him, given he left Northampton to join us.

Has a long throw on him apparently.

Yep.

4 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

20200729_135535.thumb.png.117038916770ab85a3524cc961080def.png

Only 24 and 6ft 5".

Great we’re even further down than league 1 do they even look abroad? 750k could get you a player with a lot more experience on the continent. 

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Great we’re even further down than league 1 do they even look abroad? 750k could get you a player with a lot more experience on the continent. 

Excuse me, Northampton Town got promoted this season, so he will technically be a league one player very shortly!

• Like 1

Best individual defensive record in the EFL this season and he was captain aswell so a leader that Warnock would’ve wanted... not to mention that he’s a big shithouse, seems like a match made in heaven

• Like 5
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)