oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

3 minutes ago, cornishboroboy said:

Watched Argyle with my lad a lot last season. Hardie was brilliant and I have said a few times how much I would have liked him at Boro if he hadn't committed to Argyle for another season. Jephcott was a rags-to-riches story, was out on loan at Truro and got called back due to injuries and he just hit the ground running. Big time.

Cooper and Mayor easily the standout performers for them. Mayor played as the 10 and Cooper on the Left hand side cutting in. Both very creative. Mayor very one-footed though.

For what it's worth, Lux Park is 10 minutes away from me. Got to go to Liskeard tomorrow so I'll find some suitable bushes and put my best KM hat on...

I'm surprised Blackpool loaned him out again when Plymouth are in the same league now, especially with them losing Gnanduillet 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Thankfully I’ve not heard any news on the proposed redundancies, maybe the club have changed their minds. 

I can %100 assure you they haven’t. They have told all involved end of the week they will find out.  Some have already gone.

4 minutes ago, estonpidge said:

@Raf smog any positive news?

Yes club are expecting 2/3 in before weekend, and gibbo been for talks with Norwich / and Forest none starter with The clubs. Looks like it’s forcing Burnley’s hands. They have ran out of options

• Like 12
  • Thanks 8
Just now, RealSlimSladeyy said:

So transparently immoral 

Immoral I suppose so!  but I must add quite a few have gone voluntary with a added loyalty payment also So the club have thought of the staff in it all

1 minute ago, Raf smog said:

Yes club are expecting 2/3 in before weekend, and gibbo been for talks with Norwich / and Forest none starter with The clubs. Looks like it’s forcing Burnley’s hands. They have ran out of options

Im guessing stewart. Sanogo amd that centre back who played in Poland. Maghoma or something like that 

2 minutes ago, Raf smog said:

Hope you are right. If we can magically wrap deals up for Stewart, Sanogo and Gibson this week and then add Roberts and another prem winger like Clarke up later then the squad is looking much better. Just need a left back then. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

• Like 1
Just now, Raf smog said:

Immoral I suppose so!  but I must add quite a few have gone voluntary with a added loyalty payment also So the club have thought of the staff in it all

At least that’s something. Britt earns more in a week than most the staff do in a year. Once again Stevie Gibson man of the people doing his thing. 

1 minute ago, Mfcdanny said:

Im guessing stewart. Sanogo amd that centre back who played in Poland. Maghoma or something like that 

It’s at least 2/3. Hopefully there might be announcements throughout the week , hopefully get team news today

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Hope you are right. If we can magically wrap deals up for Stewart, Sanogo and Gibson this week and then add Roberts and another prem winger like Clarke up later then the squad is looking much better. Just need a left back then. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

optimistic but i like it

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)