oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Wtf happened to this place.. It's full of flowers and good News.. 

😂

Don't worry, I think Rafs latest post has started bringing some of us back down to the ground.

I can't see the Barnsley player being Woodrow if we're getting Sanogo. Especially if there's prem teams interested in him.

That would be 4 decent strikers which seems a bit excessive. Excited for some signings none the less, look what it's done to this place!

1 minute ago, Weasel said:

I can't see the Barnsley player being Woodrow if we're getting Sanogo. Especially if there's prem teams interested in him.

That would be 4 decent strikers which seems a bit excessive. Excited for some signings none the less, look what it's done to this place!

3 decent and Sanogo.

I expect we'll miss out if Palace and Brighton are genuinely interested.

• Haha 2

I don’t think Sanogo is going to be as bad as some think he is. He is gonna be that something different option and cause problems in other ways, he more than likely won’t score as many as Fletch or Britt but I bet they enjoy playing with someone like him.

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Wtf happened to this place.. It's full of flowers and good News.. 

😂

Even Smoggies have the odd good day.

Probably won't last though. 😁

By way of a proper explanation I think we're all just desperate for the season to start and have some football to talk about.

Edited by AnglianRed
12 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Neil Warnock did say he needed four strikers.

25 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Did i read someone talking of "revelations" last night?

That was probably CT...he loves a good apocalypse story (assuming you meant "revelations" in the biblical sense). 😁

• Haha 1
  • Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)