oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

13 minutes ago, Borodane said:

If that’s the case then he needs sacking. Pulis all over again. Rather protect a 1-0 loss than actively trying to get something🤯

🙄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

I hope we bring in wide attackers so can play the 3 4 3 formation that Wolves play. As Sheffield are playing our 3 5 2 that gets you exposed on the wings and costs you against pacy teams

Edited by DurhamRed
Just now, DurhamRed said:

I hope we bring in wide attackers so can play the 3 5 3 formation that Wolves play. As Sheffield are playing our 3 5 2 that gets you exposed on the wings and costs you against pacy teams

i'd love us to play 3 5 3 but do you think the refs would notice the extra player

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I don't see English domestic players fitting the bill to be honest, we've chased him for weeks + he wants to join which domestically we'd probably have heard about like we did Morsy + it's been difficult to negotiate because they've had games I wouldn't describe English clubs as having important fixtures that would impede a willingness to sell a player.

In England we've had 2 games 1 of them being a cup game I don't think think that fits the bill at all, SPL is well underway as is the Belgium Pro League+Ligue 2. 

Another consideration could be European qualifiers that are Tuesday/Wednesday this week...

7 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

What about the lad up in Scotland? They’ve been playing a couple of weeks. Can’t remember his name now. 

Ross Stewart? If he was his main target all along would be a twist and a half to be fair, Warnock happily let Dykes go to QPR he was the best shithouse striker up there get the feeling this is from Europe personally.

• Like 2

Listening to the pre match interview it sounds like this target is his main one he wanted and didn't he refer to him previously as a premier league player?

Good to see him call out he thinks we need two attackers in before end of window and quoting that Steve G raised it as well after game.

Im hoping for one nippy lad that can do attack/wing and one striker that is hard to handle a big lad

1 minute ago, xathras said:

Listening to the pre match interview it sounds like this target is his main one he wanted and didn't he refer to him previously as a premier league player?

Good to see him call out he thinks we need two attackers in before end of window and quoting that Steve G raised it as well after game.

Im hoping for one nippy lad that can do attack/wing and one striker that is hard to handle a big lad

must be Marcus Rashford!

After watching that pre match interveiw i cant help but think morsy might not be a regular starter. He spoke about him goving howson competition. I was hoping they would both play together with one other attacking midfeilder like tav or roberts if he we do manage to bring him back 

1 minute ago, Skinemrippers said:

Yeah that was him. Very quiet from the ITKs here but a Dundee Utd ITK was talking about it weeks ago. He fits the bill. 

he was injured as soon as the rumour came out

56 minutes ago, Brunners said:

lmao you are so negative all the time, cheer up pal.

Read my post and the post I was responding to. It was a response to someone suggesting that Warnock wouldn’t have changed anything regardless of who was on the bench. If he had gotten all his targets in I doubt he would have used just the one sub and not tried to change the game. If he did have good subs of his own choosing I’d expect him to actually try to win the game. He would obviously have changed a bit had Roberts and Woodrow been on the bench. As it was I don’t think he rates anyone on the bench hence why he didn’t change anything. 
Im not advocating that he should get sacked now for doing nothing as it was a pretty poor bench with players that look like he doesn’t really rate. 

• Borodane changed the title to The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 (playing the Chuba?)