oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Here we go again. Seemingly done now all of a sudden haven’t agreed a fee 😂 joke this club 

Not sure how it's the club's fault if people are reporting that we've agreed a fee when we haven't.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Just for confirmation that he clarified that it was simply he doesn't know what's going on, rather than anything official 🙂

AFAIK If your traveling from a country with quarantine rules, then footballers can only avoid self  isolation if they are already signed by the club and tested. 

During the international window, a player could, sign and travel under the eufa rules waiver

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

Dom Shaw hasn't been told anything new

How unimpressed does that cat look at your attempt at humour "ffs not this again 🙄 meeooow"

I think we need to be a bit relaxed with this signing.  It was unlikely he'd be in the side tomorrow either way I'd have thought so it'll be done when it's done.  Unless he fails his medical like Sanogo.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

How unimpressed does that cat look at your attempt at humour "ffs not this again 🙄 meeooow"

I think we need to be a bit relaxed with this signing.  It was unlikely he'd be in the side tomorrow either way I'd have thought so it'll be done when it's done.  Unless he fails his medical like Sanogo.

to be fair she does have resting bitch face. She looks like that all the time. She is one grumpy looking cat but I love her all the same.

12 minutes ago, Brunners said:

to be fair she does have resting bitch face. She looks like that all the time. She is one grumpy looking cat but I love her all the same.

I know what you mean. I still have feelings for my wife. 

• Haha 3