oneBoro Forum

The Summer/Autumn transfers thread 2020 aka TURN DOWN FOR WHAT(more)

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! PAOK fan here from Greece. You are getting a really hard worker in Akpom. He is a top lad and a good professional. When he first came, he was considered a bench player. It was the 2018-19 sea

Morsy nearly done

Williams fee nearly agreed. 1.75million rising to 2.5 (So 1.75 then 😂).

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

People keep mentioning wingers. It’s obvious we’re not after any and are going to play with wing backs. It would be a complete waste of money and time to go after any

Yes but one would be nice to help a change of formation. So what do they expect to do if wing backs dont work. Its a bit like knocking your head on  wall eventually you realise all it does is hurt.

2 minutes ago, Lurker said:

People keep mentioning wingers. It’s obvious we’re not after any and are going to play with wing backs. It would be a complete waste of money and time to go after any

Thanks @Lurker. I agree. I also feel its a waste of time mentioning wingers on here or discussing the pros and cons of having them as both topics been done to death imo.

Its clear he wants 2 strikers and a centre back from the so called "3 signings" he thinks we need. There might be a wildcard 4th addiction but i dont expect it to be winger

9 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I know. But I don’t want to play that. It’s crap. But in that case we need two new wingbacks. 

13 minutes ago, Lurker said:

That’s a bit of a daft comment to make. We’re unbelievably predictable with our attacking “style” as it is. Never mind playing the same system for 46 games...

4 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I know. But I don’t want to play that. It’s crap. But in that case we need two new wingbacks. 

Totally agree because Spence, Johnson or Coulson arent up to it. I would even say that at the moment Johnson is the best of the three.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

That’s a bit of a daft comment to make. We’re unbelievably predictable with our attacking “style” as it is. Never mind playing the same system for 46 games...

Tav, Fletcher, Browne can all play out wide so it’s not like we couldn’t play that. 

We’re going for 2 forwards, 1 CB & hoping on a creative midfielder. 

I think it’s a sensible approach when we’ll play mostly with wing backs 

24 minutes ago, Lurker said:

We could always get some and then play them.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

We could always get some and then play them.

Yeah but that would mean moving away from pulisball. We’re hellbent on playing hoof ball with zero creativity and pace

Itll be bonkers to not sign any like

Forced into a new formation because of garbage recruitment so instead of fixing the problems we'd accentuate them, fill the squad with wing backs and no full backs/wingers for the next manager even though our current one, in an ideal world, wouldn't play wing backs 🤯