oneBoro Forum

Boro v Reading (A) 2-1(Fletcher, ROBERTS)

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ If anyone doubts that the players care 

I want Warnock I also want him as manager next season

I’m drunk and I love this. This is the best I’ve felt about boro in ages. And that’s saying something because there’s not a lot of sunshine. 

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

A question for those who understand these things.  How come when I look at this on my computer it looks fine but when I look at it on a tablet it looks all muddled up?

Width of the window?  If you narrow the computer browser window it'll mess up too.

7 minutes ago, macapes said:
42 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

A question for those who understand these things.  How come when I look at this on my computer it looks fine but when I look at it on a tablet it looks all muddled up?

Width of the window?  If you narrow the computer browser window it'll mess up too.

yep it's almost certainly to do with screen size & dynamic resizing of the forum. As you make your browser smaller or bigger you should see the layout change - if you make it narrow enough it goes into mobile format.

45 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

It's just all space characters that separate the players and there's generally less space on a tablet for a single line of text, even in landscape.

If you typed it out and took a screenshot of each of them, and posted them, you'd be fine. 😄

24 minutes ago, macapes said:

16 minutes ago, Brunners said:

yep it's almost certainly to do with screen size & dynamic resizing of the forum. As you make your browser smaller or bigger you should see the layout change - if you make it narrow enough it goes into mobile format.

8 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

It's just all space characters that separate the players and there's generally less space on a tablet for a single line of text, even in landscape.

If you typed it out and took a screenshot of each of them, and posted them, you'd be fine. 😄

Thanks chaps, it's fun to learn things. I'm sure you're all correct, but sadly I don't know how to change the browser size to test it.  I did try squinting at it but it still looked basically the same.

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

yep it is absolutely exactly what we did on saturday.

100% but I don’t see Warnock experimenting too much. I think he’ll want to keep it the same but convert the chances this time. 

Reading and QPR are the only two teams who are 100% confirmed to be playing in the Championship next season. 

Another massive round of games. You would have to target this as our best chance of 3 points... which doesn't feel great. No way we stay up on 47 imo. 

6 hours ago, Barnaby said:

I'd even go 4-5-1 to make sure we get the points needed to stay up

Well now thinking about our lack of pace a point is hell of a bonus, so ya maybe we should brick up the back wall for 90 mins and hope for the best. 

3 hours ago, Changing Times said:

Thanks chaps, it's fun to learn things. I'm sure you're all correct, but sadly I don't know how to change the browser size to test it.  I did try squinting at it but it still looked basically the same.

If someone has a solution to stop so many annoying adverts on a IPad I’m all ears. 

15 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

If someone has a solution to stop so many annoying adverts on a IPad I’m all ears. 

Switch off the iPad @sanddancer. Adverts gone.

You’re welcome 😀

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Drop our top scorer?

Just think Roberts needs to be playing tbh, can't put him anywhere else if you're sticking with wing-backs. In my head him and Tav would bring some much needed creativity after Bristol

More than likely it will be Britt and Fletch though

4 hours ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Reading and QPR are the only two teams who are 100% confirmed to be playing in the Championship next season. 

According to the graph I found earlier (its not as good as my graphs, but hey ho), every team can still mathematically get promoted or relegated. 

Saying that, Reading have very little to play for so I think bi-polar Boro have a chance here. I'll go for a 2-0 win again. I really hope so!

FB_IMG_1594668390119.jpg

• Like 1