oneBoro Forum

Boro v Reading (A) 2-1(Fletcher, ROBERTS)

It is a must win game, because we are absolutely shocking at home but I just feel this will be a 1-1 draw. I am hoping that Warnock goes for a bit of pace in the side, and if your looking for a goal in midfield then McNair and Savilles goal contribution are as rare as rocking horse ***, so for me Tav should be starting.

• Like 1
  • Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ If anyone doubts that the players care 

I want Warnock I also want him as manager next season

I’m drunk and I love this. This is the best I’ve felt about boro in ages. And that’s saying something because there’s not a lot of sunshine. 

Posted Images

I'd like to see us tweak the pulis 532 into an aggressive conte 343 -

Stoj

Fry shotton friend 

Spence howson clayton Johnson

Roberts britt tav

Were desperately missing creativity and a link from midfield. Having the two wide forwards drop deep and joining britt in the box while the two wing backs provide the width would be far more potent and not expose us too much when falling back to defend

24 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

It is a must win game, because we are absolutely shocking at home but I just feel this will be a 1-1 draw. I am hoping that Warnock goes for a bit of pace in the side, and if your looking for a goal in midfield then McNair and Savilles goal contribution are as rare as rocking horse ***, so for me Tav should be starting.

I agree this is a must-win game, as we aren't going to get a sniff against Cardiff and I can't see us turning over Wednesday at their place. Think this is actually our last realistic chance of getting points this season.

I don't think Tav has actually scored many goals this season (had him at 3 at the last count) but he does seem to make things happen, so would have him starting.

• Like 1

4231 for me

Pears

Spence

Shotton

Fry

Coulson

Howson

McNair

Tav

Wing

Roberts 

Britt/ Fletcher 

Not that team has a hope of starting. We will see Friend plod along and cost us with Johnson on the left whilst Saville and McNair try to be most ineffective Midfield pairing ever.

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

I agree this is a must-win game, as we aren't going to get a sniff against Cardiff and I can't see us turning over Wednesday at their place. Think this is actually our last realistic chance of getting points this season.

I don't think Tav has actually scored many goals this season (had him at 3 at the last count) but he does seem to make things happen, so would have him starting.

Imagine if Garry Monk can relegate us by beating us in that last game. I don't know if I could handle that.

• Sad 2
14 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Imagine if Garry Monk can relegate us by beating us in that last game. I don't know if I could handle that.

You're getting hysterical now, 3 games ahead of yourself.

You've not only wet the bed, you've $hit the bed too.

• Haha 1

Weird to think that a win tonight and a few losses elsewhere could put us 5 points clear of relegation places tonight with just 2 games left. But... a few bad results including losing tonight means we could be in bottom three by Thursday. How exciting! 

43 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I'd like to see us tweak the pulis 532 into an aggressive conte 343 -

Stoj

Fry shotton friend 

Spence howson clayton Johnson

Roberts britt tav

Were desperately missing creativity and a link from midfield. Having the two wide forwards drop deep and joining britt in the box while the two wing backs provide the width would be far more potent and not expose us too much when falling back to defend

You’ve convinced me

20 minutes ago, juninho9 said:

Weird to think that a win tonight and a few losses elsewhere could put us 5 points clear of relegation places tonight with just 2 games left. But... a few bad results including losing tonight means we could be in bottom three by Thursday. How exciting! 

Scientists claim fear and excitement trigger the same chemical reactions in the brain. If that's true, I am full of excitement about tonight's match and our prospects of reaching League One.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Scientists claim fear and excitement trigger the same chemical reactions in the brain. If that's true, I am full of excitement about tonight's match and our prospects of reaching League One.

Haha, I was being sarcastic but I now feel the same excitement rooted in fear.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Erimus 63 said:

You're getting hysterical now, 3 games ahead of yourself.

You've not only wet the bed, you've $hit the bed too.

I'm merely pointing out mate that it's a realistic possibility. Are you claiming it isn't?

1 hour ago, juninho9 said:

Yes this relegation battle is far better than mid table mediocrity,  we'd have just been going through the  motions on here rather than panicking and bricking it :classic_smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

Yes this relegation battle is far better than mid table mediocrity,  we'd have just been going through the  motions on here rather than panicking and bricking it :classic_smile:

Oh yes i feel so much better for it!

• Haha 2