oneBoro Forum

Boro v Reading (A) 2-1(Fletcher, ROBERTS)

1 hour ago, Rioch's Braves said:

Yes this relegation battle is far better than mid table mediocrity,  we'd have just been going through the  motions on here rather than panicking and bricking it :classic_smile:

As if we didn't already have enough to occupy us! I'd have quite happily settled for a boring end of season, for once.

Okay, own up...who went for a Chinese and got a fortune cookie with the message, "May you live in interesting times..."?

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ If anyone doubts that the players care 

I want Warnock I also want him as manager next season

I’m drunk and I love this. This is the best I’ve felt about boro in ages. And that’s saying something because there’s not a lot of sunshine. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

As if we didn't already have enough to occupy us! I'd have quite happily settled for a boring end of season, for once.

Okay, own up...who went for a Chinese and got a fortune cookie with the message, "May you live in interesting times..."?

Actually what's happened is someone said "god I wish our season could be exciting this year" while holding the monkeys paw.

• Haha 2

Pears

Spence

Dijksteel

Fry

Friend

Johnson

Howson

Saville

Tav

Roberts

Fletcher

Interesting team wonder what the formation is and interesting to drop Britt 3 goals in last 4 is it?

What is that lineup? I actually like elements of it. But one of woodgate main criticisms was that he didnt know his best 11, kept changing etc - warnock's ripped it up again.

Why is britt dropped after 3 goals in 4 games? Is dijksteel in midfield?

Dropping Stoj surprises me.

Dropping Shotton COMPLETELY surprises me. Never mind, he's injured and played his last game for us.

Dropping Britt (3 in 4) surprises me.

This suggests Dijksteel is either a CB or that CDM Moukoudi played (the latter seems more likely).

I don't know what to feel about this in all honesty..

That line up is... Something. Not a single defender on the pitch who I could safely say is half decent and will do well. Reading are a good footballing side and will likely tear us to shreds

Would like to know why Stojanovic is dropped. Thought he was doing okay for us. Pears doesn't fill me with confidence at all seems prone to a clanger or two.