oneBoro Forum

Boro v Reading (A) 2-1(Fletcher, ROBERTS)

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ If anyone doubts that the players care 

I want Warnock I also want him as manager next season

I’m drunk and I love this. This is the best I’ve felt about boro in ages. And that’s saying something because there’s not a lot of sunshine. 

Posted Images

Like the side with Tav and Robert's starting. However don't like that he is playing Fletcher over Britt who is in form for once. I don't like Dejan has been dropped as he did make mistakes but will only improve by playing games. 

Any CB's on here fancy putting there boots on for Friday? 😂😂

Squad is dropping like flies!

If we get beat, Warnock haters will come out in force with that team selection. (Similar to what happened to Woody after Swansea game).

Please please please don't say Dijksteel is playing at CB

Dropped Stoj when he wasn't at fault for any goals at weekend I personally didn't think.

Dropped Britt when he's been scoring goals.

That selection has really baffled me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is either a masterstroke of a team selection, or the result of throwing darts at a board and choosing the numbers you hit. Don't see the benefit of dropping a keeper who's made some good saves, and I can't fathom the formation.

On the plus side, Reading won't have a clue what to expect now. On the minus side, what they'll probably get is an unprepared shambles of an opposition who couldn't find each other with wayfinding signage and a theodolite.

Just now, diggerlad07 said:

Any CB's on here fancy putting there boots on for Friday? 😂😂

Squad is dropping like flies!

If we get beat, Warnock haters will come out in force with that team selection. (Similar to what happened to Woody after Swansea game).

Please please please don't say Dijksteel is playing at CB

Let's not kid ourselves, of course he's playing CB.

• Haha 1

I can’t for the life of me understand the criticism for Pears? He was on about 9 clean sheets in 12 games and made 1 mistake against Forest and didn’t see him again? Everyone was raving about him at the time, give the lad a chance