oneBoro Forum

Boro v Reading (A) 2-1(Fletcher, ROBERTS)

Just now, boro-unger said:

Oh I really hope we win. Whatever crocked together team needs to get us another three points at least and today is the best opportunity I can see. 

I don't know much about Reading's squad - anyone know if they've put out a weaker team due to not having much to play for? (Wishful thinking)

If you want a bit more wishful thinking, reading fans don't seem happy with the team they've put out on twitter!

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ If anyone doubts that the players care 

I want Warnock I also want him as manager next season

I’m drunk and I love this. This is the best I’ve felt about boro in ages. And that’s saying something because there’s not a lot of sunshine. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Really dont know why, Shotton is injured and wouldnt have played. You cant blame him for wanting to safeguard himself.

I don't think Tarmo is blaming shotton. I think he's more saying that Ayala get hammered by the fans because of his commitment incase he got injured and shotton has done the exact same thing and comes out smelling of roses 

Sky Bet Championship

@SkyBetChamp

2h

Since Mark Bowen’s first game in charge of

@ReadingFC

on October 19th last year, only the current #SkyBetChampionship top-four have taken more points than the Royals.

1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

I don't think Tarmo is blaming shotton. I think he's more saying that Ayala get hammered by the fans because of his commitment incase he got injured and shotton has done the exact same thing and comes out smelling of roses 

Shotton has got injured after already extending his contract.

I doubt he'd be playing tonight even if he had been willing to play the last 2.

Ayala didn't want to risk getting injured and wouldn't extend his contract.

It's similar, but Shotton still showed more commitment.

1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

All I am saying has Shotton not picked up the knock then he would have continued playing. Ayala had no interest in committing himself to the clubs cause.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Shotton has got injured after already extending his contract.

I doubt he'd be playing tonight even if he was willing to play the last 2.

Smells of the club putting another spin on it if you ask me...

Worried about John Swift and their 2 strikers Puscas and Meite tonight

Lucas Boye on the bench, done nothing for them this season but how typical would that be if he comes on and scores 

12 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

I'm not really a fan of Stojanovic tbh. He looks a bit of a flapper and refuses to come off his line. I like Pears, he had a great run before his form dropped.

Stojanovic comes off his line all the time, that's how Hugill scored for a start.

He has a decent punch on him. But just like anyone who punches, it is pretty easy to get wrong. I was expecting that from him anyway as he was doing that in all the highlights of him.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Apparantly the defence is warming up as Johnson, Friend, Fry, Dijksteel in a 4.

We always warmed up as a 4 even when playing with wing-backs, which is kind of weird but I guess they just expect one side to be better going forward than the other.

39 minutes ago, Brunners said:

The more I think about it the more confused I am about  dropping Stoj, far more confident in him than I am in Pears.

Should have been dropped after Hull but I thought he played a bit better the last game or so 🤷‍♂️

Stupid question perhaps but does anyone know if his English is good/bad etc?

I'm sorry I couldn't buy us some points last game, but I bought some money! 90 £ for 30 £

Today I will try and buy us points again, but if Reading wins, I have bought some more money .. 

UTFB!

24 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Johnson has created practically every other chance with his deliveries under Warnock.

Has he actually created a lot of chances or just put a lot of crosses in?