oneBoro Forum

Boro v Reading (A) 2-1(Fletcher, ROBERTS)

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ If anyone doubts that the players care 

I want Warnock I also want him as manager next season

I’m drunk and I love this. This is the best I’ve felt about boro in ages. And that’s saying something because there’s not a lot of sunshine. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

Sheesh!

Boro living a bit dangerously here. We're lucky that Reading look a bit off their game.

live dangerously austin powers GIF

• Like 1

Now thats annoying!

Tav wins the ball & goes on a run...everyone else just stands there and watches him!

Didn't really get anywhere, but the rest of the lads should at least be making themselves available for a pass.

Instead stood like statues.🤬

Just now, SmogDane said:

What Johnson lacks defensively, He surely makes up for with Them crosses 

Can I say something here. Every cross is just him smacking the ball into the middle and then people complain that our players aren’t getting to them. Maybe if he was actually aiming for them and wasn’t just belting it then people could get on the end of them?

• Like 1
Just now, Changing Times said:

Can I say something here. Every cross is just him smacking the ball into the middle and then people complain that our players aren’t getting to them. Maybe if he was actually aiming for them and wasn’t just belting it then people could get on the end of them?

He gets the Ball past th first man, others dont 🤷‍♂️

Seem to be moving as a unit in defence a lot better. Just need to cut out those individual errors now