oneBoro Forum

Boro v Reading (A) 2-1(Fletcher, ROBERTS)

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ If anyone doubts that the players care 

I want Warnock I also want him as manager next season

I’m drunk and I love this. This is the best I’ve felt about boro in ages. And that’s saying something because there’s not a lot of sunshine. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, thomas said:

Get in, so so pleased with that! so Warnock likes away wins then

We can't win at home.....I'v said before The Riverside was built on an Indian Burial site 

big big relief, i knew we had one more good result in us and nice to get it early on in the run in rather than leaving it for one of the last two matches, having celebrated that fact we now move on to not quite the  fortress that is the riverside so its odds on another negative display /result v cardiff. our away form might see the sheff wed game easier to bear, nerves wise. 

gibbo left it far to long but swapping dudgate for warnock has saved his skin and our league status.

100% the best decision bringing in Warnock. Well done Mr Gibson and even more so Mr Warnock. Realistically, 1 point will do or Hull don’t win both games. Hopefully that’s it, get out of jail.

• Like 1

Fantastic effort. Makes me wonder how better off we would have been with tav in the lineup throughout this run - he was everywhere. Him and Roberts have to start every game. 

• Like 4

Every single one of those players out there fought for the shirt just like they did at Millwall away.

Pears had very little to do which shows how strong we were throughout the game.

Tavernier, Friend and Saville were brilliant.

• Like 5

In a game where some were giants don’t forget what Fletcher has done for us recently 👏👏👏👏

• Like 1
Just now, Uwe said:

In a game where some were giants don’t forget what Fletcher has done for us recently 👏👏👏👏

It's surprising just how clinical he is. He's got quite a lot of goals in a team which lacks creativity 

• Like 1

Saville is better in a 2 man midfield. Brilliant effort from the lads, they showed how much they care and really did leave it all out on the pitch. Credit to Warnock for how he prepared the team and making some big calls on team selection. They are playing for him and each other. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

EVERYONE ROUND MY CHATEAU FOR A TACO!!!!

Well given its a chateau I guess you can fit a few dozen people with a 2m spacing.

Can we order stuff on an app too?