oneBoro Forum

Boro v Reading (A) 2-1(Fletcher, ROBERTS)

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ If anyone doubts that the players care 

I want Warnock I also want him as manager next season

I’m drunk and I love this. This is the best I’ve felt about boro in ages. And that’s saying something because there’s not a lot of sunshine. 

Posted Images

Just now, DevKWat said:

Wigan are on 45 points so we are still 5 clear with 2 games left even if Luton win!

Lets forget Wigan, they are too good to get sucked in even with the points deduction I think they'll survive and they want to stay in the league badly as well. 

Best thing about Fletcher is he's still only 24, I think he could very well score 20 if we can add some creativity this summer 

I do think he's better in a partnership though

• Like 3

McNair should only be used as a sub .. or a defender .. 
He slows everthing down and we look much sharper with him off the pitch.. Sorry Paddy, but it's true!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Just on Pears... he doesnt stop shouting. Think he plays a big part in organising our defense. 

Could be future captain material if he's telling everyone what to do - the outfield players don't really seem to have that in their locker. We never replaced Grant in that respect, and look how we've suffered for it.

Having said that, I'm struggling to think of many goalkeeping captains off the top of my head. Any obvious ones?

5 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

The good thing about Luton is they still need at least 4 points even with a win tonight to overtake us bar a 20 odd goal swing.

Hull and Blackburn left after QPR so its very possible they could get that

4 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Could be future captain material if he's telling everyone what to do - the outfield players don't really seem to have that in their locker. We never replaced Grant in that respect, and look how we've suffered for it.

Having said that, I'm struggling to think of many goalkeeping captains off the top of my head. Any obvious ones?

Lloris at Spurs?

1 minute ago, RiseAgainst said:

Buffon, Casillas, Peter and Kasper Schimichael

• Like 2

Hull v Luton next means not both of them can finish above us.

Wigan v Charlton could potentially be the same if Charlton don't win their game in hand.

Barnsley are away to Leeds and Brentford and home to Forest and need to win all 3 basically.

A point should get us over the line, but still looking good now with the other games.

• Like 4