oneBoro Forum

Boro v Reading (A) 2-1(Fletcher, ROBERTS)

Just now, Skinemrippers said:

Two massive must win away matches in the last week and Warnock has managed to get the lads up for it but not too scared to play. He’s had to deal with losing 2 centre backs this week and has made some big calls. Years of experience - I don’t think we would be safe without him. 

I think we would have pretty much been relegated by now if Woody was still in charge.  Think we would have been 8 or 9 points worse off. The latter would have relegated us with a Luton win tonight.  I am very glad Gibson acted  - although he should have done so much earlier. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ If anyone doubts that the players care 

I want Warnock I also want him as manager next season

I’m drunk and I love this. This is the best I’ve felt about boro in ages. And that’s saying something because there’s not a lot of sunshine. 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

If Wigan get the deduction we'd be 5 clear of them, if you take Hull/Barnsley as gonners we look in decent shape for safety even removing Luton/Charlton/Hudds/Stoke from the scenario.

A QPR equaliser would be really, really nice though as it would all but assure us safety.

Luton just had a 2nd disallowed cmon QPR

9 hours ago, Downsouth said:

I know that this is not technically the be all end all game but do any of you feel that this could be the season defining game?

I certainly do because whatever the result could impact not only us but others as well.

This is such an important game, in fact massive without appearing to be and well worthy of a seldom used phrase of mine.

Spot on observation and assessment there DS totally agree😑

Good game and deserved win and even "tunnel vision" Roberts showed he can score when there is no time to think about it.....great goal.

Defence played well and my mom is Dick Steel looked calm and composed.

I think we are safe now!

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Good game and deserved win and even "tunnel vision" Roberts showed he can score when there is no time to think about it.....great goal.

Defence played well and my mom is *** Steel looked calm and composed.

I think we are safe now!

Barnsley play Leeds A, Forest H and Brentford A - They need at least 4 points to stay up and 9 points to finish above us .. 

Hull play Luton H and Cardiff A - They need at least 3 points to stay up and 6 points to finish above us ..

Charlton play Brum A, Wigan H and Leeds A - They need at least a point to stay up and at least 4 points to finish above us .. 

Luton play QPR H (1-0 so far) Hull Away and Blackburn H - They need 7 points to finish above us .. 

Birmingham play Charlton H, Preston A and Derby H - They need 2 points to finish above us - But if they win against Charlton, that would make it almost impossible for Charlton to finish above us .. 

And then there are still Stoke and Hudderfield who needs points to finish above us .. 

Please tell me a set of result that can send us to League 1? 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Defence played well and my mom is *** Steel looked calm and composed.

I think we are safe now!

Your mom is what now? 😄

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Barnsley play Leeds A, Forest H and Brentford A - They need at least 4 points to stay up and 9 points to finish above us .. 

Hull play Luton H and Cardiff A - They need at least 3 points to stay up and 6 points to finish above us ..

Charlton play Brum A, Wigan H and Leeds A - They need at least a point to stay up and at least 4 points to finish above us .. 

Luton play QPR H (1-0 so far) Hull Away and Blackburn H - They need 7 points to finish above us .. 

Birmingham play Charlton H, Preston A and Derby H - They need 2 points to finish above us - But if they win against Charlton, that would make it almost impossible for Charlton to finish above us .. 

And then there are still Stoke and Hudderfield who needs points to finish above us .. 

Please tell me a set of result that can send us to League 1? 

Charlton beat Birmingham and draw with Wigan...

Luton beat QPR, Hull and draw with Blackburn. 

Birmingham win one of their last two. 

Stoke get one more point.

Huddersfield win one more game. 

We lose our last two. 

3 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Charlton beat Birmingham and draw with Wigan...

Luton beat QPR, Hull and draw with Blackburn. 

Birmingham win one of their last two. 

Stoke get one more point.

Huddersfield win one more game. 

We lose our last two. 

good luck with that GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals