oneBoro Forum

Boro v Reading (A) 2-1(Fletcher, ROBERTS)

I’m drunk and I love this. This is the best I’ve felt about boro in ages. And that’s saying something because there’s not a lot of sunshine. 

• Like 7
  • Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ If anyone doubts that the players care 

I want Warnock I also want him as manager next season

I’m drunk and I love this. This is the best I’ve felt about boro in ages. And that’s saying something because there’s not a lot of sunshine. 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, unclesmog said:

Finished 1-1. I honestly think we're safe now. Can't see any of those in the bottom 3 winning all their games

I can't either... Especially as 2 of them play each other 😂

• Like 1

The Championship table looks far more encouraging now! I can actually look at it without wincing for a change.

For a neutral, this must be an absolutely thrilling conclusion to the Championship season. Two games to go for most teams, and Bristol City (in 11th) could still squeak the play-offs, while we're in 17th and not mathematically safe yet.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, RiseAgainst said:

The Championship table looks far more encouraging now! I can actually look at it without wincing for a change.

For a neutral, this must be an absolutely thrilling conclusion to the Championship season. Two games to go for most teams, and Bristol City (in 11th) could still squeak the play-offs, while we're in 17th and not mathematically safe yet.

Then imagine if Derby had beat Cardiff and Blackburn had Beat Millwall today .. Then it was almost dead even between 7 teams playing for one spot! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, borobaz said:

I can't either... Especially as 2 of them play each other 😂

Its win win game on Thursday for me, if Barsnley win or draw thats just funny because leeds will start to become shaky and nervous about getting promotion however if Leeds win it confirms Barnsley cant climb above us so all we need is to Luton and Hull to draw then we are safe.  

• Like 1

Great evening with our win along with the results for Hull and Luton. I hope Wigan stay up. What they players and management have done on the pitch despite their off field problems has my full admiration. 

• Like 2

Want an extra layer of comfort? Let's game out Wigan get deducted to 45 and Charlton beat Birmingham tomorrow well Charlton would need a point from either Wigan or Leeds to reach 50 except if they take any points from Wigan then Wigans hopes of getting to 50 (and us) are gone. If Charlton lose to Birmingham tomorrow or even draw them needing 3 points from Wigan and Leeds to get to 50 is a heavy lift. If Birmingham somehow win tomorrow then our position looks even better with Charlton/Hull//Luton all 4+ points behind us with 2 games left.

We're all assuming worse case on our own end as well, we wont know until how the results shake out on Saturday but I'd say right now we look very comfortable.

• Like 2
Just now, BearSmog said:

If we follow our current trend of results we will lose at home to Cardiff and beat Sheff Wed away.. so all is well with the world! 

Its made it interesting now, Cardiff should be the nervous one not us as they need them 3 points for the playoffs push more than us and we should be relaxed. However the flip side of that is they may want it more, we will have to still work hard to get something. 

I get the feeling Warnock is starting to think towards next season. Wanting to take a look at Pears for example.

Itll be a good year next year if the club let Warnock manage without interference.

• Like 1

If we count on that 2 of the bottom 3 will be relegated .. Then we are the leaders of 6 teams fighting not to finish last of those with 2 games to play .. 

I thought that too about Pears. I think Johnson has done well for him as well and I wouldn’t be surprised to see him offered a deal. It’ll be interesting to see what Roberts does as well - he seems pretty committed to the team.