oneBoro Forum

Boro v Reading (A) 2-1(Fletcher, ROBERTS)

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ If anyone doubts that the players care 

I want Warnock I also want him as manager next season

I’m drunk and I love this. This is the best I’ve felt about boro in ages. And that’s saying something because there’s not a lot of sunshine. 

Posted Images

I'd offer Johnson a deal. He isnt a full back but I think he has been excellent under Warnock going forward. Hes a top lad as well.

Problem is, he's not going to get a new deal as things stand. Hope Warnock changes that because he deserves it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On Roberts,  Woodgate had already set the ball in motion for him to he here next season on loan with the option to make permanent.

I'm hoping that strategy hadnt changed despite the change in management. Roberts needs to be playing regularly for a team like us, where he can be one of the main components.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, TheJew said:

I get the feeling Warnock is starting to think towards next season. Wanting to take a look at Pears for example.

Itll be a good year next year if the club let Warnock manage without interference.

I think that was just Warnock giving a diplomatic answer for once.

He would not be using what I felt was one the biggest games in our clubs recently history to take a look at players.

He was not going to come out and say i feel Stojanovic been a bit poor in a few areas of his game so felt a change was necessary. However, deep down that is clearly what was his thinking.

• Like 3

I've been quite surprised with the football we've been playing, especially today. It is definitely not as boring as under the pulis days. We can play some quite good stuff at times. Hopefully we'll see it more next season if warnock stays

• Like 3
Just now, BoroJake said:

I've been quite surprised with the football we've been playing, especially today. It is definitely not as boring as under the pulis days. We can play some quite good stuff at times. Hopefully we'll see it more next season if warnock stays

I hear you - It had more of a Karanka feel to it today in some aspects only ofc .. But there were some good playing in spells tonight

8 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I think that was just Warnock giving a diplomatic answer for once.

He would not be using what I felt was one the biggest games in our clubs recently history to take a look at players.

He was not going to come out and say i feel Stojanovic been a bit poor in a few areas of his game so felt a change was necessary. However, deep down that is clearly what was his thinking.

Possibly. I've been calling for Pears to be no.1 for a while, so I'm happy regardless.

2 hours ago, diggerlad07 said:

Excellent result today and hopefully it's enough to get us over the finishing line

Every single one of those players out there tonight fought for the shirt exactly like they did against Millwall.

Warnock certainly has got the players up for the scrap and will hopefully put one over on his old Bluebirds Saturday to see us safe.

Saville and Tavernier were different class tonight for me.

Get safe Saturday, and then we can all discuss the rebuild that's needed for next season.

UTB!

Except for the previous game and the other ones we didn't win 🙂

Just now, Changing Times said:

Except for the previous game and the other ones we didn't win 🙂

Yeah, any home game we seem to fall apart, but he has us up for the scrap in the away games for sure!

bringing pears back could be an accidental masterstroke. im mixed re stojanovic, hes technically decent and a better age than pears but i detected a lack of understanding and communication between him and certain defenders . pears , if left out much longer would have faded into obscurity and he may benefit from this recall if results keep us up, hopefully he will be as good as his dad was, in the long run.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, TheJew said:

I'd offer Johnson a deal. He isnt a full back but I think he has been excellent under Warnock going forward. Hes a top lad as well.

Problem is, he's not going to get a new deal as things stand. Hope Warnock changes that because he deserves it.

He isn't very good so I wouldn't offer him a deal.  But I keep wanting us to build a decent squad and play good football and I seem to be in a minority on here so what the hell.  Sign em all back on.

• Like 1
Just now, Changing Times said:

He isn't very good so I wouldn't offer him a deal.  But I keep wanting us to build a decent squad and play good football and I seem to be in a minority on here so what the hell.  Sign em all back on.

devil playing GIF

• Haha 1