oneBoro Forum

Boro v Reading (A) 2-1(Fletcher, ROBERTS)

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ If anyone doubts that the players care 

I want Warnock I also want him as manager next season

I’m drunk and I love this. This is the best I’ve felt about boro in ages. And that’s saying something because there’s not a lot of sunshine. 

Posted Images

Genuine chance once again to build a gap the stakes are massive for us tonight hoping we hold a shape and nick a goal or two from set pieces or counters.

Every time I predict us to win lately we don't so I'll go for a 1 1 draw but please Colin get us a win it'd make us all breathe alot easier if we are to lose go down with a fight if we somehow get routed that would be the worst possible thing for fans and the club heading into Cardiff/Sheff.

12 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

That's Wigan out of the relegation zone even with the points deduction.

That's good for us. Keeps Hull below us. Wouldn't object to them beating Charlton too.

Our best chance is for Barnsley to lose all their matches, and for Hull and Luton to lose today, draw with each other and then lose their final matches.

Edit: unless we somehow manage a win

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, White Band said:

That's good for us. Keeps Hull below us. Wouldn't object to them beating Charlton too.

Our best chance is for Barnsley to lose all their matches, and for Hull and Luton to lose today, draw with each other and then lose their final matches.

Aye, but QPR have been awful since the restart, so I'm not confident they can beat Luton.

Hopefully they do though.

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Aye, but QPR have been awful since the restart, so I'm not confident they can beat Luton.

Hopefully they do though.

Yeah youd have to be woeful to lose to qpr.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

We really need some defenders who can pass the ball. Some of the passes from our defenders are abysmal

Its alright we be another one down by Cardiff.