oneBoro Forum

Boro v Reading (A) 2-1(Fletcher, ROBERTS)

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

^ If anyone doubts that the players care 

I want Warnock I also want him as manager next season

I’m drunk and I love this. This is the best I’ve felt about boro in ages. And that’s saying something because there’s not a lot of sunshine. 

Posted Images

Just now, Skinemrippers said:

This is torture. They will get another goal. Our defence is horrific. And the Wigan/Hull score shows how bad our attack is. I know we’ve scored but I’m really struggling with any optimism tonight. 

Love Spence as a RB but he’s not a winger. 

Think the whistle went just in time for us there.  Time to reset and get concentration back now.

1 hour ago, Dynamo Kev said:

i think we could be going with spence further forward and a back 4.

dijksteel-----fry---friend------johnson

---------------howson saville

spence---------roberts----------tav

----------------fletcher

CALLED IT. looked decent enough. reading on their hols tbh. we are still vulnerable at the back(as expected these days) but the midfield looks better and dijksteel looks good.

I hope Wigan stay up because they don't deserve to go down after the turnaround they've made. I'm absolutely gobsmacked that they're winning 7-0 haha

2 minutes ago, Skinemrippers said:

This is torture. They will get another goal. Our defence is horrific. And the Wigan/Hull score shows how bad our attack is. I know we’ve scored but I’m really struggling with any optimism tonight. 

Love Spence as a RB but he’s not a winger. 

The defence has been alright today I thought. 

Friends had a masterclass at the back, Warnock really been working hard on his potential. Can see us getting more than a point here and a few more goals. 

Just now, SandsofTime said:

Friends had a masterclass at the back, Warnock really been working hard on his potential. Can see us getting more than a point here and a few more goals. 

Hmmm I wonder 🙂