oneBoro Forum
OldManGravz

Boro v Reading (A) 2-1(Fletcher, ROBERTS)

So now Luton MUST win v Hull and Blackburn, if this result holds

Looking at stats QPR deserves this

Out of curiosity....what was the last away game we won after conceding the first goal....pretty sure that's the first time this season 

1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

good luck with that GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

I am certain we will get our first home win of 2020 or at least a draw against Cardiff, NeilWarnock wil insist!

A trip with Teddy to Adams Park could be on the cards, unless 1st game of next season and no fans allowed!

• Thanks 1

Luton with another goal

disallowed 😂😂😂

• Like 1

Just now, Uwe said:

Luton with another goal

disallowed 😂😂😂

Is that two they've had disallowed now?

• Like 1

If QPR hold on between Charlton's fixtures, Wigans deduction and Luton needing a 6 point haul to catch us we would have a nice gap to work with even if we end on 50 I think it would be enough if this result holds.

Was that the 2nd disallowed goal for Luton? 😄

3 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Boro are safe if QPR win.

Come on QPR... 1 more goal please

What do you mean NB we ARE safe!

That was my super duper positive statement just for @Blanco

• Thanks 1

That draw is a massive result for us .. Imagine how Charlton fans are reacting atm ... 😄

Cardiff winning now, might be good for us ..  

• Latest Posts

• Warnock and his backroom staff are doing excellent work with the defence. Look a lot more organised and compact. It's refreshing to see Howson, Morsy and Saville also drop into the back line and defend and then break when we are in possession. Only thing is that we concede far too many silly free kicks in dangerous areas which will cost us goals over the course of the season. Dijksteel is looking like the player we all expected him too be and more and credit has to go to Warnock and his backroom staff. If he can get improve his heading, then we have some player on our hands.
    • Yes OC it’s amazing the difference a coaching team that knows what it’s doing can make. I think this is building towards a good season 
    • I think the coaches we now have can improve all the players at the club... may be a coincidence but the improvement of the U23 and U18 sides may be due a little to a number of them featuring in training sessions with first team and that can only help their progress...  they seem to have the knack of giving confidence to younger players and the team spirit has changed completely because of it 
    • Good post. Very hard to disagree with any part of it. Dijksteel and Bola do look like they are starting to blossom. Warnock did say that he thinks Browne will get game time when we opt to play 433 so I look forward to seeing him get his chance too
    • Sadly Marske's march to Wembley has been halted after a narrow away defeat by Brackley (well. it was closer than Venlo-Ajax), but the Pool and Darlo both through to first round proper and looking forward to a possible draw against slumbering giant Wunderland (or more likely an away trip to Torquay)