oneBoro Forum

Goodbye Ryan Shotton and thank you?

A decent Player at this level, no better, no worse. Seemed an honest hard working lad who done his best which is all we can ask from any Player. Not exactly overwhelmed when we signed him and his debut confirmed my worst fears but over time he proved he was a far better Player than I had originally thought. I hope he finds a decent contract somewhere and enjoys the rest of his playing days. A good honest Pro and I wish him well.

• Like 1

I COULNT SAY THANKS FOR EVERYTHING AS ITS TOO MUCH UNWARRANTED PRAISE NOR WOULD I BE SO NASTY AS TO SAY THANKS FOR NOTHING. SO... THANKS RYAN. HOPE YOU ARE HAPPIER WHEREVER YOUR NEXT STOP OFF IS.

I ACTUALLY THOUGHT, A COULPE OF GAMES AGO THAT HE COULD BE THE CAPTAIN WE WERE MISSING. 

1 hour ago, Essuuaitch said:

I COULNT SAY THANKS FOR EVERYTHING AS ITS TOO MUCH UNWARRANTED PRAISE NOR WOULD I BE SO NASTY AS TO SAY THANKS FOR NOTHING. SO... THANKS RYAN. HOPE YOU ARE HAPPIER WHEREVER YOUR NEXT STOP OFF IS.

I ACTUALLY THOUGHT, A COULPE OF GAMES AGO THAT HE COULD BE THE CAPTAIN WE WERE MISSING. 

STOP SHOUTING 🤫

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Tarmo said:

And to think we never scored off one of his throw ins... 

Akin to Flint and the number of goals he scored playing for us and compared to others!