Jump to content
oneBoro Forum
Downsouth

VikingKing Adam/Sandsoftime

Recommended Posts

You are all aware that I gave him the opportunity to stop being a prat and be part of the forum, indeed the man himself stated he would like to stay but sadly once again and without being banned he chose a new guise and therefore broke forum rules about multiple accounts.

His latest disguises are no longer welcome and are now deleted.

Adam no doubt you will read this before trying to find away to get back but everyone susses you out and simply put please stay off from the forum.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought it was the same poster who used to be on here, kingboro was it? Or something like that. Their writing styles seemed similar.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, unclesmog said:

I thought it was the same poster who used to be on here, kingboro was it? Or something like that. Their writing styles seemed similar.

I don't know if kingboro was also him, but this guy has had 4 or 5 known aliases on here, AdamBoro I believe was the original incarnation? Or Adam something anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't say I know the guy, but having read some of his posts, he did indeed come across as a bit of a pillock.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sure it was the right thing to do DS. HE DIDNT PARTICULARLY ANNOY ME WHATEVER GUISE HE ADOPTED BUT RULES ARE RULES. PERSONALLY I GET FAR MORE IRRITATED BY POMPOUSNESS .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Essuuaitch said:

sure it was the right thing to do DS. HE DIDNT PARTICULARLY ANNOY ME WHATEVER GUISE HE ADOPTED BUT RULES ARE RULES. PERSONALLY I GET FAR MORE IRRITATED BY POMPOUSNESS .

OR WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!!!!!!

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Essuuaitch said:

sure it was the right thing to do DS. HE DIDNT PARTICULARLY ANNOY ME WHATEVER GUISE HE ADOPTED BUT RULES ARE RULES. PERSONALLY I GET FAR MORE IRRITATED BY POMPOUSNESS .

What's with the capitals all over the place atm? Your shift key stuck down mate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His only crime was loving Boro and now he has been hounded from the board.  For shame 😢

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

His only crime was loving Boro and now he has been hounded from the board.  For shame 😢

The forum’s full mate, someone would have had to have been cast aside to accommodate him. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

The forum’s full mate, someone would have had to have been cast aside to accommodate him. 

Do we really need two silly Danish people?  And look at all the daft Irish buggers on here.  I mean, come on!  

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Do we really need two silly Danish people?  And look at all the daft Irish buggers on here.  I mean, come on!  

Brexit means brexit

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Do we really need two silly Danish people?  And look at all the daft Irish buggers on here.  I mean, come on!  

I always assumed the “2 Danes” were one and the same person posting under different names depending on their level of Drunkenness.

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I always assumed the “2 Danes” were one and the same person posting under different names depending on their level of Drunkenness.

 

Come to think of it billy one of them did mention schizophrenia the other day 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Brunners said:

What's with the capitals all over the place atm? Your shift key stuck down mate?

pompousness AND  nit picking . if continously done by the same poster. 

ps, where is humpty these days?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...