oneBoro Forum

VikingKing Adam/Sandsoftime

You are all aware that I gave him the opportunity to stop being a prat and be part of the forum, indeed the man himself stated he would like to stay but sadly once again and without being banned he chose a new guise and therefore broke forum rules about multiple accounts.

His latest disguises are no longer welcome and are now deleted.

Adam no doubt you will read this before trying to find away to get back but everyone susses you out and simply put please stay off from the forum.

• Like 8
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are all aware that I gave him the opportunity to stop being a prat and be part of the forum, indeed the man himself stated he would like to stay but sadly once again and without being banned he ch

I find this board a real pleasure when compared to other sites. Largely because, although there are a variety opinions, people do not seem to slag off others for their differing views and long may thi

OR WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, unclesmog said:

I thought it was the same poster who used to be on here, kingboro was it? Or something like that. Their writing styles seemed similar.

I don't know if kingboro was also him, but this guy has had 4 or 5 known aliases on here, AdamBoro I believe was the original incarnation? Or Adam something anyway.

12 minutes ago, Essuuaitch said:

sure it was the right thing to do DS. HE DIDNT PARTICULARLY ANNOY ME WHATEVER GUISE HE ADOPTED BUT RULES ARE RULES. PERSONALLY I GET FAR MORE IRRITATED BY POMPOUSNESS .

OR WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!!!!!!

• Haha 5
41 minutes ago, Essuuaitch said:

sure it was the right thing to do DS. HE DIDNT PARTICULARLY ANNOY ME WHATEVER GUISE HE ADOPTED BUT RULES ARE RULES. PERSONALLY I GET FAR MORE IRRITATED BY POMPOUSNESS .

What's with the capitals all over the place atm? Your shift key stuck down mate?

6 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

The forum’s full mate, someone would have had to have been cast aside to accommodate him. 

Do we really need two silly Danish people?  And look at all the daft Irish buggers on here.  I mean, come on!  

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Do we really need two silly Danish people?  And look at all the daft Irish buggers on here.  I mean, come on!  

Brexit means brexit

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I always assumed the “2 Danes” were one and the same person posting under different names depending on their level of Drunkenness.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I always assumed the “2 Danes” were one and the same person posting under different names depending on their level of Drunkenness.

Come to think of it billy one of them did mention schizophrenia the other day 🤔

43 minutes ago, Brunners said:

What's with the capitals all over the place atm? Your shift key stuck down mate?

pompousness AND  nit picking . if continously done by the same poster. 

ps, where is humpty these days?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1