oneBoro Forum

VikingKing Adam/Sandsoftime

1 minute ago, Essuuaitch said:

pompousness AND  nit picking . if continously done by the same poster. 

ps, where is humpty these days?

He got kicked off the board so that Adam could join 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are all aware that I gave him the opportunity to stop being a prat and be part of the forum, indeed the man himself stated he would like to stay but sadly once again and without being banned he ch

I find this board a real pleasure when compared to other sites. Largely because, although there are a variety opinions, people do not seem to slag off others for their differing views and long may thi

OR WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Essuuaitch said:

sure it was the right thing to do DS. HE DIDNT PARTICULARLY ANNOY ME WHATEVER GUISE HE ADOPTED BUT RULES ARE RULES. PERSONALLY I GET FAR MORE IRRITATED BY POMPOUSNESS .

Are you shouting😁

To be fair when he first started he was an active member and got on well with all but then a dark side showed resulting with a ban, this was when he was Adamboro.

For periods of time he came back on and was soon caught out and indeed I stopped numerous attempts from himto rejoin.

Ok one slipped the net when he became Viking King Adam but as you all recall he was called out by myself and others and asked the question do you want to be part of the forum or carry on being a prat? He responed in a positive manner and so under that guise I believe he felt he had to be simply an active normal member.

However that did not last long, mind you I was getting fed up with naked torso's and pictures of watches he commonly used on his avatar and so he hung himself.

Why he is like that I do not know but seemingly he does not want to be a part but rather a prat

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

He got kicked off the board so that Adam could join 🤦‍♂️

Humpty left of his own volition because he got tired of people disagreeing with him all the time.

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Humpty left of his own volition because he got tired of people disagreeing with him all the time.

Matthew (Humpty) did some fine work for the forum and I was very saddened to see him go especially when I see him from time to time on fmttm.

He is welcome back anytime and hopefully all you bullies will leave him alone🙂

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Matthew (Humpty) did some fine work for the forum and I was very saddened to see him go especially when I see him from time to time on fmttm.

He is welcome back anytime and hopefully all you bullies will leave him alone🙂

I like Humpty mate, I wish he would come back too. He was never bullied, people just didn't agree with him very often, which is different!

Considering the number of people in the Boro with Irish ancestors, if you got rid of all of them, there would probably only be four or five people in here....and knowing what the Vikings did in Dublin, that probably include Hamlet and Yorick....and maybe even Ladyspite 

• Haha 2
Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

No, it's just really *** obnoxious

Well it's a bloody good job you don't do it whenever you put something on here that turns out to be correct then Mr ITK 😀

37 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Well it's a bloody good job you don't do it whenever you put something on here that turns out to be correct then Mr ITK 😀

Think you need to look up the definition of "humble bragging"