• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry to poke in. Do us a favour and take all the points, you know you want them. We could be 6th by Saturday afternoon, not that is of interest to you.  Neil Harris still respected in our n

That's the impression I got too. If it is the case, sad way for it to end like, he deserves better than this 😞

Britt pictured after missing an easy chance. Britt pictured after being told his pet dog has died Britt pictured whilst talking about Coronvirus Britt pictured seeing an

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mj south said:

My god!

We still are no where near safe

Barnsley can't catch us.

Only one of Hull or Luton can.

WIgan, after a 12 point deduction, can't catch us.

• Like 1

As long as Wigan dont overturn the 12 point loss, we are now safe.

A draw between Luton and Hull today will also guarantee safety.

Another point for us in either of the remaining matches also guarantees us safety regardless of other results.

Sheffield Wednesday are also facing a minimum 9 point deduction (probably more) so Warnock could have a chance to relegate Sheffield Wednesday on Wednesday what a turnaround.

Just now, mj south said:

Why hasn't it been confirmed though?

Because it doesn't happen till after the final game & they're still trying to appeal it (which will fail)

• Like 1
Just now, mj south said:

Why hasn't it been confirmed though?

Technically they said it would be applied after the season concluded, as at the time they made the judgement, Wigan could have still been relegated without it. And in that scenario, they would have applied it next season in League One.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Technically they said it would be applied after the season concluded, as at the time they made the judgement, Wigan could have still been relegated without it. And in that scenario, they would have applied it next season in League One.

OK, cheers for that, makes me feel a little more chilled out with it all 👍

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Sheffield Wednesday are also facing a minimum 9 point deduction (probably more) so Warnock could have a chance to relegate Sheffield Wednesday on Wednesday what a turnaround.

Only if the charges against them are upheld.  The outcome has not been announced yet (unless it was yesterday and I missed it?)