• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry to poke in. Do us a favour and take all the points, you know you want them. We could be 6th by Saturday afternoon, not that is of interest to you.  Neil Harris still respected in our n

That's the impression I got too. If it is the case, sad way for it to end like, he deserves better than this 😞

Britt pictured after missing an easy chance. Britt pictured after being told his pet dog has died Britt pictured whilst talking about Coronvirus Britt pictured seeing an

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, White Band said:

Only if the charges against them are upheld.  The outcome has not been announced yet (unless it was yesterday and I missed it?)

The charges are already decided the 'independent panel' have been deciding the punishment for going on 8 months, the announcement was expected last week on the punishment but a conspiracy theory out there is they will wait to see how the table ends and deduct them enough to not relegate them not sure I buy that but something strange is going on.

It's the same charge that Birmingham got hit with last season who were deducted 9 points for it, except Sheff Weds charge is more serious so most people expect a bigger deduction that's why 9 is looked at as a minimum.

Unless Wigan can bring forward evidence that the entire global banking system was forced into insolvency by COVID therefore could not extend credit or liquidity to Wigan Athletic or their ownership to pay creditors owed money then I don't see how their appeal is successful.

They'd have to prove Coronavirus has meant that they can not access credit or liquidity anywhere that seems a heavy lift given 23 other clubs in the division found credit access unimpeded and a global banking system not in collapse.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Any idea why Mark Drury isn't commentating?

Not that I'm complaining.

Think his replacement (for today) on twitter said he was just having a rest