• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry to poke in. Do us a favour and take all the points, you know you want them. We could be 6th by Saturday afternoon, not that is of interest to you.  Neil Harris still respected in our n

That's the impression I got too. If it is the case, sad way for it to end like, he deserves better than this 😞

Britt pictured after missing an easy chance. Britt pictured after being told his pet dog has died Britt pictured whilst talking about Coronvirus Britt pictured seeing an

Posted Images

Just now, White Band said:

HT.  Other results going our way at the moment. 

How does Maddo think we've been the better team??!

Tbh I agree with him. Cardiff haven’t done much. Could easily get a point. 

• Like 1

Got to use the ball better. We cause them problems when we actually move it around a bit. Cardiff arent exactly a footballing side themselves and they are dominating possession. Still something in this for us if we can get hold of the ball and bring our attacking players into it. Will take some of the pressure off the defence as well at the same time. 

• Like 1

We had 3/4 overload counter attack opportunities that half but lacked the pace and final pass on the end of it to convert them into goals sums us up at the moment. Tav and Roberts swapping and occupying the same position an awful lot I'm not sure if that's helping our attacks or making them predictably narrow.

i'm just happy to memory hole this whole season to be honest now we're safe but Warnock isn't joking when he says we need 6 new players for our first team.

• Like 1

Pretty scrappy first half. Cardiff definitely played the better football, but really shouldn't be a goal up. Only ahead thanks to our awful defending.

Considering their record & league position I thought Boro dealt with them fairly well. Had a few defensive scares, but not unexpected, given who we have available to play there.

Overall we haven't played well, but put a few good attacking moves together. Sadly never quite found a good final ball, or when we did there was no-one able to get on the end.

Still in this game, but we have to improve right across the pitch...and hope Cardiff don't.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Our defending scares me, and the goal was stupid, but a pretty even game otherwise. We can still get back into this IMO.

I reckon we have defended well from open play or at least got better under Warnock but from set pieces weve been so so woeful. 

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

I think Warnock wants him to be one, so don't be surprised to see this experiment continue.

Just looks awkward out there. Don’t think he’s technical enough or has enough flair to be a creative player.

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I think Warnock wants him to be one, so don't be surprised to see this experiment continue.

I think Warnock is just lacking players with pace and is using what he has to try and recreate the style he does best.

1 minute ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Dijksteel has played well again. Looks more confident and composed on the ball then earlier in the season. 

I think Dijksteel will come good next season. Got all the attributes you need as a full back. Quick, strong, decent in the air and tackle. Can't take any of the signings performances under Woodgate into account because he was an absolute clown. Under a decent coach Bola and Browne will most likely offer more aswell.