• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry to poke in. Do us a favour and take all the points, you know you want them. We could be 6th by Saturday afternoon, not that is of interest to you.  Neil Harris still respected in our n

That's the impression I got too. If it is the case, sad way for it to end like, he deserves better than this 😞

Britt pictured after missing an easy chance. Britt pictured after being told his pet dog has died Britt pictured whilst talking about Coronvirus Britt pictured seeing an

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

30 seconds after half time we send Fry up keep Dijksteel and Friend back now we're getting no points here it's just no common sense. Spence was running back but put him on halfway with Friend and that doesn't happen not sure whether that was an on field call but the way we set up was sunday league can't even blame Dijksteel for pressing he just gets made to look a fool but christ that was an amateur setup especially in the circumstances no one used their brain apparently.

Thought I was imagining it but it was Howson back not friend and Roberts chasing back not Spence.

I couldn’t work out why people are blaming the defence when they had nothing to do with it.

1 minute ago, boro-unger said:

Haha commentator saying that we need to "resurrect" not winning at home next season. I'd rather we didn't personally...

The commentary team is almost as bad as the Boro team, who are those 2 idiots?

3 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Haha commentator saying that we need to "resurrect" not winning at home next season. I'd rather we didn't personally...

Well Maddo's never been the sharpest tool in the box. 

One of the problems of ex-players becoming commentators.

Still, it gives us something to smile about while watching Boro.

Just now, Changing Times said:

Thought I was imagining it but it was Howson back not friend and Roberts chasing back not Spence.

I couldn’t work out why people are blaming the defence when they had nothing to do with it.

Howson was the leggy looking Boro player at LCB on half way?

I was pretty sure I saw Spence trying to chase down Murphy if it wasn't him I wonder where he was if we left Jonny Howson and Dijksteel back for our own free kick with Roberts closer to halfway than our quickest player Spence it's somehow more comical.

Either way it was a horrible setup Spence has no reason to be in or around the box at free kicks or corners keep him back for the same reason you keep Dijksteel back.