• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry to poke in. Do us a favour and take all the points, you know you want them. We could be 6th by Saturday afternoon, not that is of interest to you.  Neil Harris still respected in our n

That's the impression I got too. If it is the case, sad way for it to end like, he deserves better than this 😞

Britt pictured after missing an easy chance. Britt pictured after being told his pet dog has died Britt pictured whilst talking about Coronvirus Britt pictured seeing an

Posted Images

What an utter *** shambles...

I know I said I wouldn't be bothered if we lost this game...but the manner in which we've conceded these goals is just shocking...abysmal...pathetic...

Just now, TheJew said:

Relegation might not be that bad, it would mean we would have a complete clear out of the dross that has been assembled post Karanka.

I'd be quite happy to see the back of the majority of these players.

we are going to have a mass clear out regardless much prefer it in the championship 

Just now, Jamie-H said:

Fry got absolutely rinsed for pace there by Mendez Laing but was shocking how easily Cardiff cut through our lines with a long throw flick on.

He so avg. Sell if we get any sort of monetary offer for him 

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Can't understand Neil Maddison, "nothing between the two teams in terms of football".

Does awful defending not count as part of football?

He's a complete idiot.