• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry to poke in. Do us a favour and take all the points, you know you want them. We could be 6th by Saturday afternoon, not that is of interest to you.  Neil Harris still respected in our n

That's the impression I got too. If it is the case, sad way for it to end like, he deserves better than this 😞

Britt pictured after missing an easy chance. Britt pictured after being told his pet dog has died Britt pictured whilst talking about Coronvirus Britt pictured seeing an

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

We really do need to sign a whole new deference this summer is school boy defending. 

Not to mention some new midfielders. Ones that can actually control a game and make sure our strikers get some service.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

see the issue with this is that the whole reason Woodgate got dogs abuse and eventually sacked all season is that everyone kept claiming this squad is way better than where we are. Can't have it both ways.

It takes time though, doesn't it.  He can't reverse a season's worth of rubbish coaching in two weeks. 

He's also limited as to players.  Woodgate never had to setup with a single CB.

And even so, he's got more wins in the last three weeks than Woodgate managed in three months (prior to the lockdown).

Just now, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

How do you know?

Because they don’t really have grounds for appeal. The club has been shafted by whatever the previous owner was up to. It shouldn’t be that way but it will be. 

Just now, northern boro said:

Luton v Blackburn

Charlton v Leeds

Might needs Leeds to help us out 😲

Leeds will be on the *** from today. Charlton will get a result there

Just now, northern boro said:

Luton v Blackburn

Charlton v Leeds

Might needs Leeds to help us out 😲

Mowbray id imagine would try his best to help us out, leeds players probably the opposite. 

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

All the players out of contract this summer should be out the door. It’s mental to even consider keeping hold of them in my opinion.

I 1000% agree even Howson's extension I'm not fully on board with he might do a job in rotation or off the bench but we need a clean slate. I'd sell McNair and with Wing I'm not sure what to do with him he's a luxury player but he doesn't seem to have improved his game much in the past year and he can be a passenger.