• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry to poke in. Do us a favour and take all the points, you know you want them. We could be 6th by Saturday afternoon, not that is of interest to you.  Neil Harris still respected in our n

That's the impression I got too. If it is the case, sad way for it to end like, he deserves better than this 😞

Britt pictured after missing an easy chance. Britt pictured after being told his pet dog has died Britt pictured whilst talking about Coronvirus Britt pictured seeing an

Posted Images

I'd keep Tav and Wing in Midfield. That's it.

Wing isnt great, but he contributes more than Saville, McNair and Howson.

Keep Coulson and Spence.

Pears as reserve keeper.

Get rid of everyone else.

Everything so unpredictable, Huddersfield and Stoke winning has dented my confidence in results going our way on last day of the season. We could definitely go down. I really don’t want to rely on Wigan’s points deduction. 

The EFL have confirmed that the deduction will happen at the end of the season if Wigan finish outside of the relegation zone. I think the appeal is just clutching at straws.

Just now, TheJew said:

I'd keep Tav and Wing in Midfield. That's it.

Wing isnt great, but he contributes more than Saville, McNair and Howson.

Keep Coulson and Spence.

Pears as reserve keeper.

Get rid of everyone else.

Id get rid of Wing and keep Howson and Saville they are both consistent performers whereas Wing is a bit like Britt he only scores goals. I would probably keep Fletcher and find him a partner in the window. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Skinemrippers said:

Everything so unpredictable, Huddersfield and Stoke winning has dented my confidence in results going our way on last day of the season. We could definitely go down. I really don’t want to rely on Wigan’s points deduction. 

For us to go down (deductions aside) it would take Charlton beating Leeds away, Luton beating Blackburn and Birmingham drawing or beating Derby all while we lose to a very poor Sheff Weds team.

Taking into account the impending deduction (s) we're safe, Force Majeure is a hail mary by Wigan there's no basis for it to be successful.

Honestly need like 10 signings minimum this summer, need to get funds from some of the midfielders, Britt and then Fry or Spence imo 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Ignoring Wigan***

If Birmingham draw and Luton & Charlton win their next games we are bottom 3 if we lose our next game. If one of Birmingham, Luton or Charlton lose we stay out of the bottom 3. Simples.

Blackburn and Derby are on holiday already, so Brum and Luton realistically could both win.  Charlton have a tougher ask against Leeds, but Leeds could switch off now they have won the league.  Weds are poor, but have been better than us.