oneBoro Forum

Boro v Cardiff 1-3 (Assombalonga)

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

A RB playing his 2nd game since November, a LB with no legs playing CB, a CB with no confidence playing next to a LB with no legs & a LW playing LB will do that.

That’s what I’m saying. Friend and Johnson really needs to go. It’s a shame for friend as it’s getting slightly embarrassing for him and he doesn’t deserve it. 

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry to poke in. Do us a favour and take all the points, you know you want them. We could be 6th by Saturday afternoon, not that is of interest to you.  Neil Harris still respected in our n

That's the impression I got too. If it is the case, sad way for it to end like, he deserves better than this 😞

Britt pictured after missing an easy chance. Britt pictured after being told his pet dog has died Britt pictured whilst talking about Coronvirus Britt pictured seeing an

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I reckon that you think any cross by Johnson doesn't count.

But it's irrelevant, the moment is long gone, and I'm getting a bit sick of getting sarcastic responses from you in every thread that I post in.

I think the ones that get to our players count. I don’t think the ones that don’t get to our players count though.  No idea what you mean about the every thread thing like. Pretty sure there’s lots of threads you’ve posted on that I’ve never replied to?

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

The frame rate on my stream is awful today, like a slide show, not overly surprised with 20,000+ tuning in but I can't wait to be back in the stadium.

Are you sure that's not just cos our players move really slowly?

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

The frame rate on my stream is awful today, like a slide show, not overly surprised with 20,000+ tuning in but I can't wait to be back in the stadium.

My stream is behind the snippets Sky show.  

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Thought it was just my stream or internet that was playing up. Keeps going weird here as well.