oneBoro Forum

Boro v Cardiff 1-3 (Assombalonga)

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Pears flaps more than stoj. Won't hear much about it though, what with the english name and all 

Stoj was growing game by game for me he pulled off a couple of world class saves in there not sure why he was dropped. Pears punching that corner 3 foot in front of him wasn't the best goalkeeping I've ever seen.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry to poke in. Do us a favour and take all the points, you know you want them. We could be 6th by Saturday afternoon, not that is of interest to you.  Neil Harris still respected in our n

That's the impression I got too. If it is the case, sad way for it to end like, he deserves better than this 😞

Britt pictured after missing an easy chance. Britt pictured after being told his pet dog has died Britt pictured whilst talking about Coronvirus Britt pictured seeing an

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Seem about the same to me. I suppose the difference is that one didn’t cost us money and one did. Doubt it’s cos of where they are from. 

Read back all the match threads, every time he missed a ball in the air or punched, people were saying sometime equivalent to "those bloody foreign goalkeepers "

Just now, Jamie-H said:

Stoj was growing game by game for me he pulled off a couple of world class saves in there not sure why he was dropped. Pears punching that corner 3 foot in front of him wasn't the best goalkeeping I've ever seen.

I think Stoj was a good shot stopper but dont remeber him communicating with the defence, Pears is still a decent keeper maybe not as good but he does communicate with the defenders in front of him so I think thats why hes preferred. 

1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

I have a lot more confidence in Stoj than in Pears.  Pears makes me very nervous. 

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Read back all the match threads, every time he missed a ball in the air or punched, people were saying sometime equivalent to "those bloody foreign goalkeepers "

I remember something like that but I thought it was more to do with punching than all foreign keepers being labelled as dodgy?